- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- A great place to visit for an hour. Families can pick fruit or buy it in the small country store. August had peaches. Apples in fall. There are a few goats and small play structures for children. Also, there is a beautiful pond on the property.Written August 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful location atop a hill with expansive views. Wine tasting in a low- key relaxed atmosphere for small groups.Written January 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful walk in the woods. Fairy houses, children's stories that unfold every 100 feet. The trails are paved with crushed stone suitable for wheelchairs. This is a great way to spend a half day in the country with your family.
You will not find this place without written directions.
No cost.FreeWritten September 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best meat and everything is so responsibly raised and sourced! I love that the animals are raised in such an ethical way and that it is so environmentally conscious! You have not had pork until you have had Walpole Valley Farm pork!Written June 19, 2018
- My Husband and I were exploring Walpole -- a clerk at LA Burdicks recommended we check out the Artisans Cooperative and we are so glad we did. Beautiful work and reasonably priced. They had jewelry, hand knits and weaves, turned wooden bowls with an intricate basket/cut out pattern. Beautiful hand drawn animals on cards -- I especially fell in love with the bunnies. And gorgeous hand made harps. The artisan volunteer for the day was the bunny maker and was very patient, informative and friendly. We will definitely stop in again if we are in the area.Written April 21, 2019
- Traveling to Walpole, NH for lunch with a stop at Boggy Meadow Farm for some of their delicious cheese. It happened that Donna, the cheesemaker was there yesterday and was kind enough to give us a tour on how they make their cheese and the different varieties, including Ricotta, which I wish they would have had on this visit. Donna was so gracious and informative and even cut open a small block of cheese for us to sample, unexpected, but such a nice gesture. We loved all she had to say and especially enjoyed her love of what she does and her sense of humor.Written February 22, 2017
- Of course the items on sale vary from week to week. There are a number of regular vendors who always surprise me with what they offer. Antiques, tools, junk, toys and on and on. On site food is pretty good. Easy parking, clean porta-potty's and something for everyone. Not the largest flea market, but a fun way to blow a couple of hours.Written June 30, 2015
- This was our first stop at Pete’s. It’s hard to image a more welcoming and pleasant place to stop for whatever is in season. The prices are amazingly low considering the present state of things. Employees delightful, helpful and cheerful. Must be the New Hampshire air.Written August 3, 2022
- I agree that this is one of the best 9 hole tracks that I have ever played. The course is in impeccable shape, and although relatively short, the greens make this an exceptional course.Written May 10, 2022
- Nice place to take the family to find gems of your own to keep.i don't know if they have tools you can borrow to find them best bet is to call the store and ask..Written April 14, 2019
- If you appreciate European chocolate vs. the "Americanized" version, this little shop is for you. If you've never tasted genuine Swiss chocolate, this shop is for you. Enjoy the craft of fine chocolate. Just a taste or two will change your notion of chocolate for ever. And don't get me started on the liquid variety - yum!!Written January 7, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Walpole
- The most popular things to do in Walpole with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Walpole on Tripadvisor
Walpole Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||266|
|Number of Photos||167|
|Local Time||Sunday 11:55 AM|