- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
87 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 87
What travelers are saying
- This drive was beautiful. We went in the summer so I can only imagine the views in the fall with all the colors. We got out at Otter Rocks and let the kids swim. They loved it. Lots of rocks to climb (be careful. slippery when wet!). The current was broken up pretty well by the rocks so I wasn't worried about the younger kids. The deepest part of where we were came up to my chest (I'm 5'8"). My 9 year old was able to stand and be fine but the 6 year old needed to be held in the deep areas. The water was cold but we had so much fun. We also hit up some of the other stops but didn't stay due to the parking. The parking lot all had signs about paying to park which I didn't see mentioned anywhere before we went.Written August 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just a short hike through the woods will get you to a cascading river with water holes to swim in, water falls, and water slides.
There is even a 8 - 10 foot deep hole which is about 2 1/2 feet in diameter in the middle of the river in a rock. It's an exciting plunge- only for the brave of heart!Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You can drive to the top of Cathedral Ledge in North Conway, NH. Then it's just a short walk to the edge of the Ledge. The views are amazing!!Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great time. We stayed at the Marriott after the Red Jacket messed up our reservation.
The Marriott staff were great very helpful. Laura the housekeeper was very friendly.
We had such a good time we extended our stay 1 night. The only negative was the indoor pool was very cold but the kids did not mind.Written April 27, 2022
- Like so many outlets or malls you can tell that shopping online has impacted settlers green. However, if you look online in advance and simply target the couple of stores you’d like to check out it’s a great option. We went to Coach, Eddie Bauer, Timberland, and Clark’s. All of them were clean, well staffed, friendly and helpful. Best of all is tax free New Hampshire shopping.Written May 29, 2022
- We were at the mountain for a benefit event. It was very crowded however still manageable and fun. The lodges could offer more food options. Skiing was perfect for those not wanting an aggressive experience.Written March 29, 2022
- Great short hike with awesome views at summit. Short, yet enough to get a little workout. I’m 60’in a few months, I do walk regularly but the
steep 3-4,000 footers are no longer on my radar. This was perfect for my wife and I.Written July 9, 2022
- We have been to Northern Extremes multiple times. Every time it is perfect from checking in to pulling in on our skis at the end of day.
The trails are always groomed, the skis are in perfect condition and the staff is awesome. There are other places we could go but why take the chance when you know you have a good thing! See you next season!!Written March 5, 2022
- So awesome me and my kid loved this place! It’s was so fun’ The slides and hot tub was so fun, i Loved it. And the hotel rooms are great to!Written November 13, 2021
- This scenic, safe, grassy, and pleasant public park was in the village’s heart and near the Conway Scenic Railway. Among its amenities were paved paths, benches, a children’s play area, a baseball field, a skating area, a fountain, and nearby clean public restrooms at a community center. Free parking was curbside or in nearby paved lots. We liked all that we found here; we disliked nothing.Written October 12, 2021
- Great Service and fun tastings.
The Reislings amd yhe Elephant Jead Rose were our favorites.
The Reds were very good as well but
we prefer White Wines.
Prices were moderate, $20-25 per
bottle. This is very high quality wine.
We stop and visit everytime we are in North Conway. We bought 4 bottles rather than a case as last time.
There is a discount if you buy a case of 12. Mix or MatchWritten April 11, 2022
- This trail requires the ability to hike uphill for awhile and navigate rocks and some muddy spots, as well as crossing streams on well positioned rocks. The falls are lovely, particularly if it is a sunny day, and there are places to wade in if you bring your water shoes. If you are in relatively good shape, by all means visit these falls since the trail is far less crowded than some of the "easy" and more popular trails. Not recommended for those with balance issues or who are not used to the exertion of hiking uphill.Written August 1, 2021
- Immaculately constructed HO model of the North Conway area. The volunteers who escort visitors are friendly and knowledgable. Plan at least 1/2 hour to enjoy this display.Written August 2, 2022
- Some "outlets" are really not worth your time. THIS is definitely worth the time. Great selection of clothes, housewares, and outdoors equipment. Very polite and helpful staff. Its well worth the stop when you are in North Conway.Written February 15, 2020
- Loved this store! Beautiful handmade items for you or for gifts. Very reasonable prices and even if something's a little out of your budget, it's lovely to look at! Very glad we stopped here. You can walk here from the center of town or there is a convenient parking area diagonally across the street. Definitely worth a stop for farly priced, quality artisan souvenirs.Written August 21, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about North Conway