- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Nice park with pond, foot bridges, and an old wooden swing. Building closed when we visited, but we were able to walk the grounds at the pond.Written June 14, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great trail to get into the loop. Joined the Presidential ATV club and wanted to check out the trail. We were not disappointed, it was well groomed and well marked.Written August 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to the area for fall foliage hiking. Was not disappointed with the Imp Trail Loop at all. Imp Face was beautiful. The hike was rather difficult, steep in some areas, and a lot of rocks to climb over. My feet and knees were really sore at the end. Weather was okay, we experienced some snow and sleet, but then ended with the sun.Written October 15, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped into the visitor's center to get a drink and take a short break. Very friendly staff. The Notch was beautiful (see pics).Written October 10, 2022
- Last week Monday the weather made it one of my best days at Pinkham Notch. It was a perfect clear day with minimal wind. The 40 degree pitch of the Hillmans highway trail was a challenge on the way up but worth it for the ride down. The snow is going fast so get out there while you can and enjoy it. And prepare for any kind of weather and be safe.Written May 16, 2018
- We did the half day kayaking tour and enjoyed every minute of it!!! Clark was our guide and I can’t praise him enough! He was knowledgeable about the area, had a great eye at spotting eagles, blue heron,kingfisher and northern flickers. He was very down to earth and kind. He took pictures for us and shared them with us at the end. Thank you for a wonderful day!Written September 19, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Gorham
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Gorham:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Gorham on Tripadvisor