- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 221
What travelers are saying
- Amazing and worth seeing!! You can search a list of times and song on the internet which made this experience even better! We went during a song we all enjoy and it was amazing!!Written February 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family and I love visiting the Bellagio for the conservatory and the fountains! Always nice to see the new displays every season, always so imaginative with fresh flowers and lively scenes.Written February 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing place so much to do and see. Music shows, live music, a real buzz about the place. It was like visiting a different country every time visiting different hotels and casinos.Written February 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting spot displaying Old Las Vegas and where it all began. The biggest screen of the world on the ceiling will constantly display continuous new images... A blast!! There's even a show with music on the background. Need to go there when in Vegas.Written February 2, 2023
- A n definite stop when you enter Nevada from Arizona. You can climb stairs or use a ramp to get to the highway level and have a full front view of the dam.Written February 4, 2023
- Played there and got really thirsty at the casino. We were playing the slot machines and both my husband and I requested water or a drink several times and we were totally ignored. Guess that will be our last time there. Perhaps we didn't look up to their standards....don't worry your machines won't see us again.Written January 3, 2023
- Going to really miss this vegas staple attraction!! Beautiful by day and amazing at night during the show this was always a must see when in vegas. The strip is going to be missing a special attraction. Sorry to see you go but very appreciative I got see and watch one last time.Written January 1, 2023
- The Pinball museum is way on the southern end of the strip past the Mirage so we took a Taxi from the Venetian to get there. We own pinballs and play at various places around the U.S. This one has several interesting machines. They take quarters so bring some with you or they have a change machine. They did have several new machines and some oldies. Some machines are not on but there's plenty to play. We spent about 1.5 hours here. If you are a pinball enthusiast I would say go.Written January 29, 2023
- Excellent variety of shops! And you can be serenaded by gondolas as you shop! There are tons of restaurants too. Good fun!Written January 6, 2023
- Great when there is snow. Great views, easy access, the lodge have great atmosphere. The mountain is fun for the kids.Written December 3, 2022
- We took a taxi from the Venetian to the Pinball Museum and then walked a block to get to the sign which is past the Mirage on the southern end of the Strip. It's in the middle of the road and there was a long line to take a photo but if you stand off to the side and frame it right you don't need to wait in line. Have been to Vegas many times and never done this so it was fun. The part that sucked was getting back...we walked from the sign back down the strip and did things along the way but it is a long walk!Written January 29, 2023
- Really great display of cars. If your a Mustang fan this is a must. Good merchandise shop and helpful staff. The cars were amazing. You can see mechanics working in the Shelby Garage through the large glass window.Written December 30, 2022
- Lots of stores and restaurants to choose from! Mostly high end but hey window shopping is fun. We had a good time walking around after dinner.Written January 6, 2023
- Funn gambling here! :) Had fun with friends,😊 Do recommend, Room was posh, Had fun, took nice cool pics👌Written February 1, 2023
- This is a great place to shop brands, however, I would give a try to the outlets instead.
The outlets are cheaper, same brands, half of the price.Written November 14, 2022