- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travelers are saying
- Played the wolf course on a Sunday in November. 8:10 tee time and it was pretty cold to start. Originally was scheduled to play Friday, but due to travel issues couldn’t make tee time. Course was very accommodating in changing tee time.
Buddy and we got teamed up with a single, who was a good player. He hit from the black tees, we hit from the yellow tees. My buddy and I are both 13 index players. Course was in very good shape, greens were very fast and had a couple “interesting” pin placements. I parred all par 3’s except the 15th hole par three…ugh! Course was fair, not sure if the greens are always this tough, but three putted many greens. Cart girls were excellent. Pro shop was professional and they had great selection of quality products. I had to save my money to give to the Vegas sports books…would play again! Thanks.Written November 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s loud, yes we all know that as it sits beside one of the busiest airports in America. If you go and complain about a few planes you’re a pigeon.
Usually play it on spring but I was impressed for fall golf. Greens get a lot of play so they are a little marked up.
Pace was great as Marshall told the group in front of us to let us thru
Service was great. Christian, Buch and maybe Joe? , who checked me in. All great guys.
It’s very forgiving And it a fun track with a great back drop.
I will be back……AGAIN!Written October 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time playing Angle Park. The course was in very good condition and the greens were fantastic. Will play it again
BernieWritten November 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved this course. The layout was breathtaking. So many gorgeous holes. This course was carved out of canyons and the desert and you won’t be disappointed. Beautiful condition.
With that, the course is not overly difficult so long as you keep the ball in play. The white tees are 6200 and blue tees are 6700. Be mindful of the layout when picking which yardage.
Great staff, good food inside the grille and nice locker rooms. I lll gladly play here againWritten August 2, 2021
- First time playing it and I will be back. Played from the tips. Forgiving at times, par 3s played long.
Fairways were a little long as they were a few weeks off over seeding.
Greens were good for late in day.
Pace of play was 4.5 hours.
Friendly service and members.
Very nice houses lining the course.Written October 17, 2021
- I have to say . . . Well worth the price tag. I had a great time playing with my father. A very challenging course from the pro tee's and a great course from the mid tees. What a time we had, our caddy put at ease and always had a ball to drop when the situation arose.
The splendour is difficult to describe and I am looking forward to playing it again this spring
Just a course that should not be missed, if given the opportunity to play.Written January 21, 2021
- A nice range and par 3 course that is just down the Las Vegas strip. A good convenient place to go to get some reps in when you're in town and don't want to spend 5 hrs on a full round. The range balls are old and low quality, but relatively inexpensive. Service is friendly.Written November 30, 2021
- I feel most of the golf courses in Las Vegas have not maintain their conditions very well during the last two years but I thought Rhodes has made a concerted effort. I was there on a certificate ($72) with a free replay. Went off at 8:40 and finished the round in 3 hours following a twosome. Greens were smooth and ran true. Fairways were in good shape. Sand traps were only average but well placed and water obstacles were challenging. Being by myself (and waiting on the twosome) I played more than one ball on many holes while waiting so I did not use the replay so can not comment on pace of play from 10AM-3PMWritten February 4, 2022
- Whilst over from the UK I played 18 holes. The difference in standard and quality from UK courses is night and day, the fairways were better than some of our greens! Having ice and water already in the cart, usually ours have rubbish from the previous users. Overall it was near perfect, even the driving range was being watered, for me this is how golf courses should be kept.
Only criticism, I was playing solo and they didn't tell me they'd put me with 3 strangers. The guys they put me with was nice enough, good group of lads but a heads up would've been nice. The marshal also seems a bit miserable, when i asked him a question he responded like i should've known the in's and out's of the course i'd never played!
If you're a fan of the film Casino, this course is where they filmed the plane landing and De Niro's house- ask, they'll point it out to you, pretty cool.Written August 26, 2022
- Worth a visit! Decent course with some interesting holes. Condition was pretty good and the greens were excellent. Drinks buggy was always near too. Pretty slow and not staff on the course to stop slow play but other than that enjoyable day out.
Big shout out to the effervescent Dawn who made us feel very welcome!Written April 3, 2022
- Rented 3 sets of clubs and booked 2 rounds thru VIP golf services last week. Jeff and Justin were super helpful - both with course recommendations and bearing with our groups several amendments. Top class outfitWritten November 1, 2022
- The pro shop put me a local player as I was by myself.He was very friendly and helpful around the course.The country club staff were very helpful and friendly.Well priced golf course not that far from the Las Vegas strip.Certainly worth a visit.Written February 16, 2019
- One of the best golf courses in Southern Nevada and well worth the price if you can get on. We’re members and enjoy everything about this club. Excellent staff, first class facilities and great foodWritten July 20, 2022
- From dimensions to views this park has everything to have a great time either by yourself with friends or family awesome
Green grass all over the place with different types of birds to enjoy.
Good walk around the facilities.Written March 22, 2020
- For the first time in five trips I finally got to tee it up in Vegas and it was worth every bit of it! I took full advantage of my MasterCard benefits and made a tee time and never looked back. There are two TPC courses in Vegas, Summerlin and Las Vegas and with this being the private course of the two (along with hosting a PGA Tour event) it's a bigger draw to those who play.
Check-in was easy and painless as was the use of the practice facility. The starter that day was extremely friendly and took me up to a high point near the first tee to go over some of the layout and situations of the course; especially in the home stretch of holes. The course features fantastic bent grass greens which was a pleasant surprise in the desert. Several sets of tees allow the course to play comfortable for many different skill levels. The staff in the concession cart & stand, as well as the golf staff were superb.
My next trip to Vegas will most likely have a round at TPC Vegas because I haven't been there yet but maybe I'll make a full day out of it and play at Summerlin again!Written January 9, 2020