- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 133
What travelers are saying
- This was my first time using the Las Vegas bus service as my shuttle from the airport to the Strip. All of the other choices have become expensive and no more convenient. My experience with the public bus was GREAT! I cauught the 109 from the lower level at the airport and transferred to the Deuce at the SouthStripTransfer Terminal without a hitch and was delivered to to the front of the Luxor at a FRACTION of the cost the other services charge for the 2 mile trip. My return to the airport was just as good. Very clean, safe and convenient. The Deuce provides access to everthing on the Strip and Downtown through an app on your phone where you can purchase the ticket and monitor the progress of the next bus on an interactive map. THIS IS A GREAT SERVICE for the economy minded traveler. A Senior pass for anyone with a Medicare card is $3 for 2 hr travel. It was hard to believe a government got something right. A 24 hr travel pass is also available for seniors.Written October 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our service was top notch. No better way to start your Vegas trip than with a personal limo to your hotel. Cammie, notified me while I was 30 minutes from landing that she was on her way and where she would meet us. She met us exactly where she said with a smile and was super personable. Turned the AC on, loaded our bags, popped the champagne and took our picture all before taking us to our hotel. I will use their service again in the future 100% and I will be asking for Cammie!! The Only thing I would have done differently was having Cammie pick us up and take us back so we could have seen her again. Thanks!Written October 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great! Now that Kaptyn is running it the whole expierence was flawless. Upon arrival my driver had already texted me which baggage claim to meet her at and was waiting for us. I chose the sedan option and was provided a beautiful Tesla! It was a great welcome to Vegas. My driver was Tami and she is AMAZING!! So friendly and just a doll. I will request her every time. My friend left her cell phone in the car and Tami returned right away. Absolute best transfer I’ve ever hadWritten April 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Las Vegas drivers are the best Super-Shuttle drivers I've ridden with up to this point! I received daily updates/reminders as to where and when we would be picked up.Written December 31, 2019
- Mathew was so nice and very helpful. He answered our queations and made sure we daw all the sights. I cant say enough about how great the tour was!Written June 10, 2021
- Booked this service as a low fuss option to take us to our hotel on arrival in Vegas after in excess of 23 hours travelling. Was promised that we would be met in the baggage hall and indeed we were as the driver helped us with our bags off the carousel and took them to the car. Driver chatty and friendly giving us some great tips for our vacation. However the only thing that has stopped me giving the service 5 stars in the slightly disparaging remarks the driver made about our hotel. Not exactly what you want to hear as you are driving on the way to a booked stay. This aside really efficient and fuss free option.Written October 21, 2014
- We landed in Las Vegas and i already booked super shuttle online for two people and direct to our hotel. I asked the shuttle bus driver if it was our bus and he said our name was not on the list. I noticed the shuttle bus number matched his bus number and he was very upset. He took our baggage and drove very aggressively. When we left he was not happy with us. I included tip when i booked it but this driver did not deserve a tip. We are leaving today and the driver was very polite and thank us for being ready. He deserves all the tip.Written November 29, 2019
- We had Paul and crew at 2Vegas set up a 4 day adventure for a father and son vacation. Two high school friends and their fathers came to Vegas for a graduation celebration. The boys were 18 years old and Paul found so much adventure for us
Driving super cars on a track, sand buggies, lake Mead and Hoover dam tour/swim, shooting guns in the desert, ATV tours, helicopter ride, running large excavators /dozers and much more. He planned the days, arranged and provided all transportation. He took care of any issues or concerns we had.
Having a local guide with a wealth of information working to make you vacation run smoothly was worth every penny.
We will be referring friends to 2VEGAS and plan to use them again if we ever get back to Vegas.Written August 6, 2022
- This limousine service is the best I ever used. They were very professional, and customer focused. The booking was simple and well-coordinated. They confirmed all aspects of our needs to ensure safe, timely and exceptional transportation. Oscar was our first driver. He reached out prior to our arrival to let us know he was in transit to the airport to pick us up. He continued to monitor our fight status to be there waiting for us. He made us feel like royalty. We had an issue on the trip because my phone was stolen. I called their office to let them know we needed to have other media to communicate. It was amazing how the accommodated us. The day of departure we were picked up by Steve who was equally as nice and professional as Oscar. You can bet I will use their service when I travel to Las Vegas again.Written November 19, 2022
- We used the service from the airport to our resort. The instructions were clear on how to let the driver know we were ready for pickup. Danny was prompt, very courteous and informational.Written November 4, 2021
- Great time! Beautiful scenery! Jose was a fantastic guide! Definitely would recommend, 6am seems early but it’s perfect timing!Written November 12, 2022
- I am happy to report that our dispute with AWG Ambassador has been resolved, to our satisfaction.
Their actions shows that they truly believe in customer service. I would not hesitate trying them again, when in Las Vegas, and strongly recommend that you do.Written June 19, 2019
- We had to cancel our reservation that we had in 2020 due to COVID. They held my reservation (no additional fees) and we rescheduled for March 2021. We rented the 24 passenger party bus for a bachelorette celebration. Chris was our driver and she texted me early that day confirming everything with excellent communication. The vehicle was PERFECT for the ladies. I would use them again!Written March 16, 2021
- Our group of 6 had a great 2-hour drive with Las Vegas Elite Offroad. I asked them early on how we could ensure we all be part of the same group if we buy tickets separately and they provided guidance on that. Diego picked us up from the hotel. He was ~15min late but let us know promptly that he would be and his new ETA. He was also our guide during the tour and he was excellent showing patience, sense of humor, and passion for his job.
The check-in process was fairly easy but took considerable time. They verified IDs, gave helmets, and offered optional face covering for $14(?) or $16. We chose to purchase them and they were helpful as the ATV if one is in front of you kicks up a lot of dust. After check-in Diego drove us to the site and we hopped on the ATVs. The whole tour is done in a recreational area with plenty of hills, S-curves, and some scrambling up rocks. I was impressed by how strong & capable the ATVs were, and they were fast too. Halfway into our tour we took a break and had the chance to switch drivers which was nice. I will say riding as a passenger is scarier than driving!
At the end, Diego drove us back to the hotel and we got back earlier than expected.
Overall we all had a lot of fun and it was a top highlight of our Vegas trip and will definitely consider going again.Written December 1, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Las Vegas:
- Arrival Transfer: Private Luxury 8 Passenger Limousine Service in Las Vegas
- Arrival Private Transfer from LAS Airport Las Vegas by luxury SUV or Limousine
- Las Vegas Private Airport Roundtrip Transfer
- Round-Trip Private Transfer Las Vegas Airport to Las Vegas City by Luxury Limo
- Arrival Private Transfer from Las Vegas Airport to Las Vegas by electric vehicle
- These are the best places for budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Las Vegas:See more budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor