164 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 164
What travelers are saying
- What a fun way to get around Vegas! Loved the music that plays while riding it. It's free, fun, and quick - please, I would love more options like this to get around different parts of Vegas!Written September 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easy way to get around the strip. Knocked off a star because the stations took a long time to get to since you had to walk through to the back of the hotels.Written December 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a stretch limo to the airport yesterday picking us up at 0445 am .
The lady driver was on time and very polite.
I was silly enough to leave my phone in the limo on arrival at the airport.
On getting in touch with the main office, the lady driver, i missed her name , promptly turned round and rushed back to the airport to return it to me.
What a fabulous service, i would very highly recommend. and thanks for returning my phone so promptly.Written October 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clean and frequent. Best way to get around Las Vegas on a budget.
Get the app and use the electronic tickets. No extra fees, easy to use.Written October 28, 2023
- My friends and I booked a limousine to take us to and from Lady Gaga’s Jazz and Piano show. We could not have been happier with our experience. Our driver, Sergio, was the BEST!!!! His level of customer service and hospitality was impeccable. We felt like celebrities! We rented an 8-person limousine and there was more than enough space for the 6 of us. We enjoyed champagne to and from, which can also be pre-purchased for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend VIP Limousines and will definitely use them again next time I’m in Vegas.Written October 12, 2023
- Everything was wonderful after our limo arrived. They were almost a hour late and the driver told me he was there but he wasn’t. But when the other driver came he was nice and compensated us with a bottle of champagne for our wait.Written April 25, 2023
- We had a great time, discovering the places we are interested in at our own pace. All our questions have been answered.
Matheus did a complete photo shoot for us which was totally unexpected and awesome.
Hospitality on wheels …Written November 7, 2023
- Booked this service as a low fuss option to take us to our hotel on arrival in Vegas after in excess of 23 hours travelling. Was promised that we would be met in the baggage hall and indeed we were as the driver helped us with our bags off the carousel and took them to the car. Driver chatty and friendly giving us some great tips for our vacation. However the only thing that has stopped me giving the service 5 stars in the slightly disparaging remarks the driver made about our hotel. Not exactly what you want to hear as you are driving on the way to a booked stay. This aside really efficient and fuss free option.Written October 21, 2014
- The Las Vegas drivers are the best Super-Shuttle drivers I've ridden with up to this point! I received daily updates/reminders as to where and when we would be picked up.Written December 31, 2019
- My Second trip this year to Las Vegas and second Shooting trip this year organised by Paul Scally 2Vegas.com . This time I went for the LETS GO CRAZY 5* DESERT STORM PACKAGE 9 BIG GUNS which included M2 DEAUCE Fully Automatic 50 Cal ON TOP OF HMMWV 15 rounds .
Every bit as exciting and adrenalin filled as my last trip , your in safe hands from the minute your picked up from your Hotel . My knowledgeable Driver "Blair" , drove me out to the Desert to the Pro Gun Range .
Enjoyed every minute of my time there handling the weapons and shooting fully automatic guns .
Its back on my to do list for my next visit and will be going back with 2Vegas.com , would highly recommend booking with this company especially if your travelling from the UK .Written October 28, 2023
- I booked a Mercedes S560 and got a cramped American SUV. My driver was 25 minutes late; I walked the entire length of LAS Terminal 1 baggage claim 4 times before finally calling the limo office and being told the driver would be there in 10 minutes. When I finally found the driver there was no apology for being so late, no explanation whatsoever. I should have charged him the late fee. Gratuities are included in the charges when you book, but the driver has his hand out expecting more! I will not use this company again. Standard taxis/UBER give better service.Written December 31, 2019
- We had to cancel our reservation that we had in 2020 due to COVID. They held my reservation (no additional fees) and we rescheduled for March 2021. We rented the 24 passenger party bus for a bachelorette celebration. Chris was our driver and she texted me early that day confirming everything with excellent communication. The vehicle was PERFECT for the ladies. I would use them again!Written March 16, 2021
- We used the service from the airport to our resort. The instructions were clear on how to let the driver know we were ready for pickup. Danny was prompt, very courteous and informational.Written November 4, 2021
- What a fantastic night!! They were so accommodating of all the different stops we wanted to make. Another great night with this limousine company.Written February 28, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These experiences are best for transportation in Las Vegas:
- From Las Vegas Hotels -Hotels to Airport Transfer
- From Las Vegas Airport- Airport Transfer to Hotels
- Private Hotel and Airport Transport in Las Vegas
- Private Transfer LAS Airport to Las Vegas by SUV or luxury Limo
- Arrival Private Transfer from Las Vegas Airport to Las Vegas by electric vehicle