- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
What travelers are saying
- This cirque du Soleil was the 3rd we saw on a recent trip to Las Vegas and it was jaw dropping. The stage could have a show of its own it was so AMAZING. The set and the cast was simply flawless. The show is a must see.
We will definitely be going a second time.Written January 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Action-packed with spectacles everywhere you look! Cirque du Soleil is a unique stage experience and this production was our favorite yet. We are fans of pop culture and the Beatles' music and we simply loved this interpretation, still thinking about it days later. More storytelling and dance choreography than other Cirques we have seen, but still plenty of stunts including trapeze, trampoline, skates, contortion, aerial acrobatics and an ever-transforming environment that extends into the rafters and out over the seating area. The innovative props and costumes were mesmerizing. We enjoyed every minute!Written January 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The stuff they do is unbelievable. Aquatics, acrobatics and gymnastics, oh my! The live singing and music are also beautiful.Written January 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a fantastic show. The strength and athleticism of the acrobats was amazing. This is a family show and highly entertaining. The theatre is small so there are no bad seats in the house.Written November 7, 2022
- Best tribute concert to Michael Jackson that I have seen. The performances are excellent and the musical choices are perfect.Written December 31, 2022
- Being the newest Cirque du Soleil to come to Las Vegas and after COVID it was nice to go see a new show. It is a little different in that upon entering the theater there is a bar set up in the center where you can purchase a drink beforehand. Once the show is about to start they shut it down. This show has a little of everything from acrobatic feats, comedians, singing and dancing. It's fast paced and before you know it the 90 minutes is up. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. We enjoyed it and had us laughing or mouth dropping as to "how do they do that!". We sat in Section 201 Row H seats 1 & 2. There is no one in front of you. There is a post closer to seat 1 so I would recommend moving over a few seats and you'll have a great viewing experience.Written June 12, 2022
- The costumes and staging were excellent. The music was so loud that I had to stop my ears. Yikes!!! Why so loud? The story was engaging but would have been better without the distracting juvenile dialog. The story was well expressed through dance and dialog was not necessary. )the narration was fine however)Written January 17, 2023
- I warned my friends that this show didn't get a lot of good reviews. They wanted to see it anyway. OK, I'll go along for the ride … I've been to several Cirque du Soliel shows in town but this one was quite a bit different than the others. I'll give props for the skilled motorcyclists but the rest of the show sucked. It was very loud, the storyline was weak, the torture scenes were unnecessary and too much violence was played out. I won't be recommending this to anyone I know visiting Vegas.
Now, if someone can tell me how I can get my money back, I'd appreciate it.Written February 24, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These experiences are best for cirque du soleil shows in Las Vegas:
- "O™" by Cirque du Soleil® at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino
- Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil® at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil® at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino