- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Casinos
Admission tickets from $29.71
Showing results 1-30 of 395
What travelers are saying
- After Bellagio, I like the Wynn as a close second. Friendly people. Table mins have been creeping up as well as 6/5 blackjack with is just horribleWritten September 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time here. Well accommodated.
Thank you to Lemont - Deangelo at the front desk for helping get our situation fixed. Did a great Job.Written October 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Seemed to be the best place for a night out and good food in the village pub that was there,a good steak and drink for around $30,at most of the other places your lookin at $60.Written November 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Room was super clean and spacious. Room service was delicious and staff was great. Would stay again.Written November 12, 2022
- We visited a number of casinos but this was by far the best casino we visited! One reason behind this was a dealer called TJ who worked on the ‘freebet’ blackjack tables.. my partner wasn’t sure how to play but he was very patient and explained the rules, he added a brilliant comedic side to playing and we could have easily spent hours upon hours playing with him and even if we had lost we would have still had a great night! Thank you to TJ!! We stayed at the Wynn but when we come back we will be staying at the Venetian!! 5* service!Written June 27, 2022
- We think the Venetian and Palazzo hotels are the best in Vegas. The are absolutely beautiful, pretty/spacious rooms, facilities are well kept and cleaned and they have wonderful restaurants and connected shopping indoors.Written July 11, 2022
- It was my first trip to Vegas and I only made it up half the strip. The Paris was my favorite casino's. The layout is nice and it has a variety of different things to see, eat and do. I did not win any money there or anywhere on the strip so that didn't influence my rating.Written January 17, 2022
- Nice games in a nice relaxed setting. They allow smoking, but you don’t really see a lot of it, maybe it has to do with the classy establishment. We played a little, won a little, lost a little and mostly had a good time.Written April 12, 2022
- So my buddy were here during thee nba finals we had a couple of odd situations. First there was an alternative line that my buddy tried to bet at the desk and it was off the board and yet when I went online to an offshore book it was still available and this was way before Gametime. Then we had ventured to see the circa sports book and he found a bet for the number of 3 pointers per team thinking that it was available at all books he came back and found the mgm sports book didn’t have it.
The casino makes it easy to place a sports bet with kiosks located all over the casino.
I basically concentrated on playing bubble craps for my entire stay at Luxor. Noticed a few oddities one was that I could make a bet pass $15 here but was limited to $15 maximum at the nyny bubble craps machine. Now another thing is that I knew that hard way and one roll bets like the horn bet I could get away with a $1, but even numbers I could bet less then $5, it only seemed the initial pass line bet required $5. I religiously used my mlife card for the machine and earned a healthy chunk of points my main purpose was to get pearl status to avoid paying the parking fee but fell short.
My friend whe likes video poker felt the machines were right here there was a bank of these machines near the Excalibur connection.Written June 24, 2021
- Awesome local's hotel casino. Tons of parking, including a huge covered parking garage with immediate access to the casino, food court and movie theaters.
Great sports book too. We didn't play any table games but there are several excellent restaurants on the property, including T-Bones and Herringbone.
Friendly staff everywhere.Written May 28, 2022
- Cesars Palace as always one of the best casinos in Vegas, secuirity guards are a bit too much, everything else is amazingWritten February 3, 2022
- Like a lot of vegas casinos--but they have a good promotion for folks signing up for their players club--the first time----------------if you do slots and lose $20---( easy to do )---they give you $20 back to play on some more slots----so you pay $20 for $40 worth of play------good dealWritten November 26, 2022
- Favorite casino. Machines are wider apart and clean. The venue is nice. It’s still Smokey but not as bad as others. And just not many people.Written September 13, 2021
- Did Trump buy this hotel?? No shampoo (he does not need for the bleached akunk on his empty cranium) and CNN has been removed, but is still on your TV list..Hmmm.Written July 31, 2022
- Hotel was fair and the check in was comparable to TSA lines with all machines to check in. Very long lines. Need better system. Room was big but sparse. I know it’s Vegas but having to get up and go 10 flights for coffee was ridiculous. Need coffee machine and microwave in room. Room/refrigerator was dirty. Pool was nice but bar prices ridiculous. Check before you order a mixed drink at pool they range from $24-50 a drinkWritten October 27, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These experiences are best for fun & games in Las Vegas:
- The Mentalist at Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino
- V - The Ultimate Variety Show at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- Nathan Burton Magic Show at Saxe Theater inside Planet Hollywood Casino
- Go City: Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass with 35+ Attractions
- Zombie Burlesque at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino