Shooting Ranges • Lessons & Workshops
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- It's a non-judgmental environment to learn from. In the course, I gained confidence with my abilities to shoot, became aware of the possible equipment malfunctions that could happen. The instructors share their own real life experience to help us become more aware of our own environment and surroundings. This was my second time taking a CCW course, the first time was with a different company. I can highly recommend T&T Tactical. The class made me think about preparedness and planning ahead. I also learned that because it takes 120 days for a renewal, and Metro appointments may be 1 month out, it is better to take a renewal course at least 6 months in advance before the CCW expires.Written September 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I drove to Vegas just to try this and was not disappointed one bit. I had the best time!!! The staff was kind and helpful and I am grateful for the experience. I will certainly do it again anytime that I am there.Written June 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our bachelorette party had a BLAST! Ivy and Sunny were kind and so professional. We learned tons of cool pole moves. The music was great. the high heeled pole dancing shoes ROCKED and it was a warm and welcoming environment. I highly recommend it.Written September 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After my initial experience with Noir Training, I felt I wanna do it again but a bit longer. From the previous 4h experience with some friends, this time I booked 2 days of a 1:1 training for myself.
Prior to the training, Colton shared all the information, provided advise and tips. The scheduling and all administrative items were efficiently handled to make the training itself run smooth from the beginning.
The warm drills and initial evaluation was efficient so we could jump right into the meat. We spent a good time in prep and reset drill, which was my biggest weakness. With the approach Colton had, within no time we could address the deficiencies and put some good muscle memory in. We continued with various other training items with target transitions and room clearing (pieing).
Day 2 we kicked off by warming up and repeating some of the previous day drills to solidify. After that we moved towards one handed operation and movements. support hand, strong hand, shooting or reloading, all had to work as if it would be two handed. Post this, we went into scenarios that combine all the individual drill. Walking, cover, reload, one handed, strong and support side. To add more to it, clearing and standing, crouching and prone position was added. While these drills are challenging with two hands, just wait till you do them one handed. Other defensive techniques were added and Colton was always up for adding a new challenge to make it demanding but fun.
If you want to solidify your fundamentals and learn the best mix of competitive and defensive shooting, NOIR training is a must. Beyond that, we had some of the best food recommendations and super fun conversation. Not just the military or Navy Seals stories but real life experience, which makes it even more relatable. Don't think twice and book your class in Las Vegas or Nashville. Don't care on wind, rain or the burning sun, real world situations are not depending on weather.
Colton, thanks a lot and I'll come backWritten November 6, 2022
- Want a unique fun experience that is not gambling or drinking while in Las Vegas ?? This is IT!! Greg leFrancis is owner and seasoned glass worker, but more than that he is a fantastic teacher! Explaining everything. He demonstrates them turns it over for you to do under his watchful eye. He keeps you safe while you soften and manipulate your glass stopper or ice cycle or heart necklace. The first glass you make two pieces. One that is placed in cork to be used as a bottle stopper. The other as a necklace or other. If you take the second class ( you can book back to back classes for same day) you make 3 ice cycle for Christmas tree or other decorations. Third class is heart necklace. Greg teaches so not only do you have a memorable experience but he teaches so you can take your new knowledge and do from your own home (obviously if you get the tools -which I believe he also sells there). Interestingly you can also pay to practice there. Take what Greg teaches you and practice for hour to two or more. We were blessed while we were there with Greg’s father Tom being there and part of our glass experience. Tom makes absolutely beautiful hearts by the hundreds that he passes out during his daily life’s journey!
Interesting note, the classes progress with each. In one of the classes you are taught Eggs. This family owned and community minded business, each Easter, makes hundreds of eggs they hide! Kids and adults get to find real treasures! And this is what experience we had in Las Vegas leFrancis - a real treasured experience!Written February 12, 2023
- We visited the farm because we saw the episode of Wizard of Paws featuring Debbie the alpaca. There is a nice market at the entrance with lots of produce and other food items as well as many cats. Several peacocks were also roaming around. Further back is the area with the rest of the animals in their pens that you can feed and pet. We spent about an hour there and our 16 month old son enjoyed it. We thought it was a bit overpriced ($28 for the three of us plus hay to feed the animals) but I believe it does go to support the animals, which are rescues. I would have liked there to be more information about the animals themselves, like a sign on each pen with the animal’s name, age, breed, etc.Written February 26, 2023
- This is where you want to go to in vegas this is more enjoyable than anything else you can find in Vegas. I learned alot from going to this place the owner is amazing at what he does he teaches you alot about how to properly handle the materials that are used in daily life. I am happy to have found this place i came to this place 3 times and i still plan on going back in the future. Dont bother going to casino and waste it on gambling, go to The Superhero Foundry this where your money should be spent and is The best place to be in Las Vegas. TJ is an amazing instructor he is a fun charismatic individual and will instruct you better than any instructor you can find at a martial arts dojo. There is no one better than TJ im glad to have him as an instuctor and guiding me to do proper and realistic way in martial arts and knive throwing. I guarantee that when the session is over you will feel amazed and proud at what you could accomplice by coming to the Superhero Foundry.Written October 19, 2018
- We would highly recommend Vegas Tactical Adventures. Our entire family participated in the Secret Agent Adventure this last Saturday.
We walked out of there having really enjoyed our experience. When we tried to explain what we were going to do to the kids prior to arriving, they thought it was going to be a "kiddie thing".
We all learned some great techniques, the boys thought it was super cool and appreciated they weren't treated as children. We (parents) loved that the boys felt comfortable asking questions, pushed themselves to complete the challenges, and had a couple of laughs along the way, SUPER FUN experience!!!
All three trainers, Doron, Jeremy, and Torrence were extremely compassionate about coaching and making sure we understood the severity of a situation, having us run through the drills until we got it all while still maintaining a friendly disposition. I personally appreciate Doron giving me an alternative duct tape escape strategy observing that I couldn't negotiate the first two. He wholeheartedly wanted me to be able to get out of an unfortunate situation if ever in one.
And Christine was so great, informative, and work with our hectic schedule! We will be back and bring some friends next time. Thanks again!Written February 21, 2023
- We were celebrating her birthday and so she finally relented and so we went. Bottom line (no pun!): she had a blast! Her finished painting looked fabulous! I'm pretty sure she'll be "dragging" some friends to go with her again!Written December 11, 2019
- Saturdays kids, it is awesome, warp walls obstacles course. Its the best. You can go just for fun, to work out. Or you can hire a personal trainer. They help you with upper and lower body strength. Its just like the obstacles in american Ninja warrior, I love it!Written September 29, 2018
- I first went here in 2015 while attending a conference at the Gold Coast Casino and Hotel.Each year I go back and can only say it is a fun place to meet the local people and dance.Am looking forward to 2018Written June 15, 2018
- Friendly and efficient service. I very much enjoyed the view. Overall great experience. Most highly recommended.Written January 2, 2023
- Imagine playing on stage with your favorite legendary rockstar!!!!!! Thats what you do when you go to Rock camp!!!!!! Ihave played live in Vegas with such stars as Joe Perry Roger Daltrey Gary Hoey Steve Vai John Popper Michael Anthony!!! Check this out very pricey but worth it!!!Written September 11, 2014
- I travel so much. It is difficult to be a healthy Yogi on the road. You walk in and feel welcome It is so clean. Some yoga Studios there egos make them hard of hearing. Modo yoga knows how to listen. There has been studios I have walked out do to the smell. Modo got right. Sweeting yoga is sexy .But not when it's someone else's.
Great Job!!Written February 22, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These are the best places for couples seeking lessons & workshops in Las Vegas:See more lessons & workshops for couples in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking lessons & workshops in Las Vegas:See more lessons & workshops for groups in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly lessons & workshops in Las Vegas:See more budget-friendly lessons & workshops in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous lessons & workshops in Las Vegas:See more adventurous lessons & workshops in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for lessons & workshops in Las Vegas:See more lessons & workshops for adrenaline seekers in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor