- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travelers are saying
- We spent an evening in this bar. It was easy to use our $50 bar credit and we really enjoyed listening to and dancing to the dueling pianos. So fun!!Written February 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- KAMU was the absolute surprise to my entire Vegas visit! Best night! The place is SUPER clean, LUXE, and the staff is fantastic. And by the way, the food is unbelievable — please try the truffle fries… probably the best I e tried!Written September 6, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm not really big on Karaoke but my friends wanted to get drunk and sing like idiots, so I was in. I'm not from Las Vegas, so my friend who was from the area recommended that we try the place out. GoGo Karaoke has private rooms and they are clean, their karaoke system is of good quality and they have specials on Soju bottles and beer buckets. We had several of the Buy 2 bottles of Soju and get 1 free. We ended up being in there for a good few hours. The service is great, they didn't laugh at us a lot and they even made sure that we are properly hydrated and gave us water. I highly recommend this place for anyone who wants to belt it out!Written March 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is so much fun! I celebrated my 50th Birthday in one of the large rooms. It was the first time I had a surprise party since my birthday is 2 days before Christmas. I cannot carry a tune to save my life so the private room was the best!! We all just had a blast without worrying about strangers hearing how bad we were... or I was 😂🤣. They have a very extensive song book. Missing a couple I expected... Friends in Low Places, Poison (Bell Biv Devoe). Unless I just couldn't find them. Some of the songs they did have weren't the versions I would have preferred. Example: It's Raining Men, they had the Geri Halliwell version NOT the original Weather Girls version. The food was vert yummy. The Soju was very tasty. The staff really awesome. They responded to our room calls very quickly. They even allowed the us one last curtain call...by that I mean they gave us 30 extra minutes to sober up. 😉 The prices were great for a full night of fun, food, and drinks for friends and family! I would totally recommend this activity for any celebration or just a group night out!! Fun will be had by all🤩😁😀Written January 2, 2019
- It was my sisters birthday so we found this place due to a promoter being outside on Fremont Street it’s not an easy place to get to because you have to go upstairs and threw like almost a shopping mall then thru the store... That’s where you find this little gem in the back the music was good the vibe was good the energy was there it was karaoke night all different people of different races and backgrounds having a good time I will definitely visit againWritten December 29, 2019
- Cool little bar with about 10-11 private karaoke rooms very similar to Asian style karaoke boxes. It costs about $20-25 an hour for the room rental. The equipment is very high quality and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The drink menu is reasonably priced. However the English song list is somewhat limited. Small price to pay for a fun timeWritten March 30, 2018
- A first rate local pool hall with excellent condition equipment. Beyond clean no smoking (smoking in bar only) facility offering a full service bar and a full menu in Hawaiian BBQ eats, including burgers and breakfast. Property offers both 7ft and 9 ft tables, and Excellent customer service from behind the bar, to the Food Truck, to the cashier counter, up to the owner, Gary, himself!
Property offers TV screens throughout and 2 juke boxes, in addition to an electronic dart board game, and Karaoke on several nights!
As an official NFL Raider bar, there are live DJ hosted Raiders game days with raffles and prizes, and an licensed NFL Raiders store!
Definitely a One Stop location for Pool, Cocktails, Food, and a little Football and Karaoke! Love it!Written November 16, 2017