- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
37 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travelers are saying
- If you are considering a destination event like a class reunion, wedding, whatever, let me tell you the M Casino Resort Spa is the place to go! The LUX room and Staff were amazing! Where else can you go where you have your own private elevator to your own private room on the 16th floor with a floor to ceiling window view of the lighted Las Vegas Strip and Downtown as your backdrop???? The food was amazing and the staff was very friendly and accommodating! We had our 50th Class Reunion here and can't say enough positive things about the experience! Who said 68 year olds can't party?!?!? The M staff worked with us every step of the way for a VERY reasonable price.Written October 26, 2021
- We enjoyed our stay at Sunset. Clean, spacious and not smeared in and up against thousands of others like Vegas. Recommend to be near but not in VegasWritten April 8, 2022
- First time visit for lunch with friends. Understandable hour wait for 5-top. Server spilled drinks on table, walked away to remake drinks, one of us had to find another staff with rag and dish bin to clean the spill before it spilled off table onto us. Server came back with - remade drinks and napkins for us to clean table ourselves?! Server proceeded to explain he was having a bad day. Another server took over, we had a nice lunch. Can recommend Italian salad, brisket sandwich, chicken caesar, chili, salmon caesar (large piece of salmon), but not the eggs and steak tips (no flavor). Flustered, I forgot to take pics. This cafe does a huge take out business.Written June 26, 2022
- I was quite impressed by my first visit to the Joker's Wild. The casino is large, spacious, and well lit. Their restaurant reminiscent of an old country diner.Written May 26, 2020
- Great place for locals to play and for a quick bite to eat. The new cafe' is ok - not great, but the grill has decent food - a little spendy.Written January 27, 2022
- Great Casino with friendly staff and good food. Sometimes we win and sometimes we don't. We enjoy their player's card.Written December 26, 2019
- I like going to the Rainbow Casino. It is not large and the staff are great. It is nice to have a local casinoWritten June 19, 2022
- PaNdeMiC! changed everything. Heads up! Prices high. Flat bread pizza less than enough food for one person $8Written June 5, 2020
- Barley's is quaint. They have gambling and also a nice restaurant. You can either order off the menu or they have a pizza and salad bar.Written April 30, 2019
- Visited Uptown Jungle recently for a member of our soccer team's birthday party. Kids had a very fun time jumping around. A bit concerned about the lack of watching the doors, seemed too easy for kids to get out of the building if their parents weren't at the door. The party was done we'll and we didn't feel too rushed even though we were only in the party room for about 30 minutes. Overall a fun place and our son has been asking to go back since and we will soon.Written December 22, 2019
- Seriously!! Can we upgrade the ventilation system in these local places! I enjoy going to Dottys to Gamble. They are located all over Las Vegas. Most have been remodeled according to State regulations, but always so smoke filled. The new set up puts people directly across from you blowing smoke in your face. This place is still the old casino formate, so my favorite. The darker it gets outside the scarier it is to be inside or out of this place. The staff is always very very friendly. Lots of regulars in here so lots of talking going on and banter!
Parking lot is a pot hole mess. And the air conditioner seems to be down, they had fans blowing but it was still very uncomfortable.Written August 8, 2017
- Small Casino with a small Sports Book.
I went to check out the baseball scores and they were not keeping the board up to date. THE writer was MORE concerned with HIS bet against the GOLDEN KNIGHTS!(the new NHL team in the playoffs their FIRST YEAR of competition.)Written May 21, 2018
- We had a great time! My grandson plays little league so we went mostly for him. We ended up renting 2 lanes. One baseball and one softball. Almost everyone was able to take a swing and hit the balls. The staff was super accommodating and helped us out severs times with adjusting the machine. It was a fun way to spend some time off the strip on Vegas.Written April 17, 2019
- Great Employees, Great Equipment. Loved the Track and Will Be Back!! Had an Amazing Time Here For My 24th Birthday. Loved Drifting and Also Seeing the Exotic Cars RaceWritten August 6, 2022
- Love this place. Awesome and comfortable, great location with easy access. I can totally go back. Super clean facility.Written February 8, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Henderson
- These are the best places for groups seeking fun & games in Henderson:See more fun & games for groups in Henderson on Tripadvisor