- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We enjoyed stopping here to see the pony express monument on the way home from our recent trip to Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks. It was a quick stop, take pictures and on our way. There's a Cabela's closeby and places to eat nearby.Written July 6, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fort Sidney Museum and Post Commander’s Home can be entered. 1872 Powder magazine see from outside. All three places are within 2 blocks within a modern neighborhood setting.Written July 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Other than city streets, this is probably the best place in town to walk, and safest. You can ride bicycles on the trail also.Written January 3, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the second time we have stopped at this beautiful garden on our way out West. Bring your camera - you will have plently of chances to take some lovely photos. It is run by volunteers. It is located downtown in Legion Park. It was built on an old municipal swimming pool. There is also an old train in the park.
It is another one of those hidden gems, that is right off the interstate.Written March 29, 2015
- You can drive in and take a look at the main street shops, very small town center - with small diners and mainstreet shops along the strip. I wouldn't take the time to do it again but if you do have an extra 10 to 15 mins, and are interested just to take a look, it won't cost you too much time.Written July 9, 2018
- A traveler we met told us this is a good stop for learning about when we arrive. Unfortunately it is not open on Sundays. Not sure this is a good move. Supposedly the people who run it are friendly and helpful with lots of area brochures. The place is right off of I80 at exit 59. Close by, in front of the Cabela's, is a neat Pony Express Monument so it wasn't a waste.Written January 23, 2020
- Best place to hang drink and shoot some pool and in my views the best burgers you can get in town, so if travel though town and want a bite the dollar if the place to goWritten March 2, 2021