- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
144 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 144
What travelers are saying
- would highly recommend one take the tour with the guide it was very informative and well worth the experience! Thank you Joel!Written August 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our visit to Billings reminded me of a camping trip many years ago when I overnighted at an RV camp ground, that had a few tenting sites. Did a little exploring around the area and saw I was just a few yards from the Yellowstone river with these huge cliffs on the other side. Very peaceful area, nothing to hear but the river and the birds soaring along the cliff-sides. Something that you will always remember.Written January 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- ZooMontana is an intimate place with just enough to keep children enthused. Adults will like the size of the zoo because it is small enough to see in a morning or afternoon. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Montana Zoo.Written January 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were passing through Billings on our Montana trip and decided to see this cave.We arrived around noon and the door was locked at the visitor center.We paid $8 by putting it into an envelope. Short walk to the cave. Very confusing.Hard to see any writings on the walls.The best part is actually standing in the same spot as people had hundreds and thousands of years earlier.Don't make a special trip, but if your in the neighborhood definitely see this historic site.Written September 18, 2022
- I've lived here for 13 years and have heard that this is a great place for an event, but I had never been there myself. Some of my dearest friends took me there for a special day and I was able to see how beautiful it is in person. Clint also came by to say hello and tell us a little bit about the grounds. He was very pleasant and introduced us to "Gregory Peck", one of the roosters and all the other chickens that help give the beautiful gardens a little extra quirkiness.
I have a black thumb but love gardens. This is easily one of my top five favorite vibe spots in Billings. Worth the $7.50 entry fee for sure.Written August 14, 2022
- Definitely worth a stop when you're in Billings. It's downtown on the main street leading to and from the airport, so very easy to access. A wide range of art from traditional western to some wonderfully innovative modern art and installations that are wide open to interpretation. We enjoyed our visit.Written September 20, 2022
- Perfect so glad we picked it out. Wine was great, samples, glasses and bottles. Host was lovely. And the taxi was ten minutes early what’s not to like. If it was at home I would be a regular.Written September 23, 2022
- This was the cutest find. It is located at the Billings airport so don't be concerned about the directions. It is so much bigger than it looks from the outside. We watched videos and walked around checking things out. Thought we would be there about 30 minutes and ended up touring for about 2 hours.Written August 1, 2022
- We had some beautiful views of the Pryors on our horseback ride with Bitter Creek and of course driving around town!Written July 5, 2022
- Dealer (I still like to call it Cobb Field) is a great place to enjoy a ball game on a nice summer night. Try “The Stang” burger.Written December 15, 2019
- When we were there, we particularly enjoyed an exhibit by a western artist depicting women in ranch work at the turn of the century. (I did not make note of his name). Beautiful western art of competent and confident women working cattle, breaking horses, or just being part of the scene without being objectified.Written July 30, 2022
- Truly enjoyed our date night for the Billings Symphony and Chorale. The performance was top-notch. The staff on duty when we called to purchase our tickets was so friendly.Written March 23, 2019
- I love the Pioneer Park and have since I was a child. Its a beautiful park to enjoy a walk, taking pictures, for children to swim at the wading pool or play on the playground. It has everything that a family could want to have an enjoyable day.Written October 14, 2019
- Took more kids here for a afternoon and this water park was great for them! There is a huge playground with slides in the middle, a wave pool, and another activity pool. There isn’t much enjoyment to be had for adults in the way of swimming or activities, although the big slides might be fun. I spent most of the time following my kids around and watching them have fun, and that was enjoyable enough for me. The biggest downside was the snack bar which served generic and overpriced food. The chili cheese dog was disgusting, so I would avoid that, but the pizzas looked edible. If you are going to be there for awhile, eat before or after and avoid the food. It also took forever to order and get the food because the teenagers running the joint looked completely clueless and were taking their sweet time. Other than that, The Reef is a great place to take the kids to get out of the house for a few hours and have some fun, especially when its to cold to do anything else outside.Written March 19, 2021
- We started our day by walking one of the paved trails that follows the river. Say some interesting trees and wild flowers along the route we chose which was approximately 2 milesWritten September 15, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Billings
Billings Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 11:33 AM|