Beaches • Beach & Pool Clubs
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The most important thing , the staff was so kind and friendly , the prices were low comparing to other beaches , the food is amazing.Written September 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Free parking, which is vital, is available. The beach itself is pretty well adopted for children since it has a lot of shallow space for them to play in the water.Written July 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice beach, not many guests, not crowded. Two sunbeds and umbrella for 700, we needed three, and we actually paid for two sets (1400), which was fine because we had more space to follow the shade. Restaurant at the beach is fine, regular prices, food was tasty. Free parking, right in front of the restaurant/beach.
Only downside is large pebbles and some might find it difficult to get in and out of the sea.Written July 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful coastline, massively busy in August (which is when I have to go away) but from other reviews, much more pleasant off season. We drove to Kasmil from Sarande (the last kilometer took about 20 minutes) There were no signs for parking, and nothing listed on Maps. When we came off the beach at the end of the day we saw several large, half empty carparks very close to the beaches. The sunbeds are packed in very tightly with barely any space to walk between, let alone put down a towel, therefore, your only waterside seating options are the sunbeds. Some are owned by the hotels, but it's not really clear which (we just got settled and we're asked to move on!) The next place we tried wanted around £40 for two loungers for the day, but then we walked a little further round and found a raised platform with loungers and an amazing view for £12 for two beds all day. There was a great restaurant right next to us serving all the usual fare at reasonable prices.Written August 9, 2023
- We used the free part of the beach on the left hand side and only really for swimming. Felt safe enough to leave our things unattended on the sand. Beach was a bit dirty though and the water wasn’t clear at all any of the times we visited. Big rocky ledge about 5 or 10 meters in with no signage for. Really hurts if you don’t expect it!!Written August 25, 2022
- Beautiful place for sunset drinks! Clearly made some major improvements compared with previous reviews!
We were sceptical with the bad reviews but they have seemingly bucked they’re ideas up and we had a lovely lovely time yesterday evening. Freddie espressos we’re amazing €3 (300lek), cocktails more pricey so didn’t opt for those but looked great €10-15 (1000-1500lek), soft drinks also all around €3 (300lek).
Staff were friendly and helpful and we have reserved loungers for today. We paid a €10 deposit for 2 of the cheaper loungers and will pay the remaining €20 on arrival. I will post a second review to share the day time experience.
Only negative - toilets definitely not ideal but they do the job.Written August 21, 2023
- The atmosphere was incredibly serene, with friendly and polite staff. The background music was soothing, and the food was both fresh and delicious. It's an ideal place to get away from the usual hustle and bustle of life. I highly recommend it 💞.Written July 9, 2023
- - Beach: This beach is strictly for families, all day screaming kids, your all day view will be neighboring beach Lori, and few apartments and houses.
- Sunbeds: Comfy and cheap
- Staff: The staff speaks little to no english.
- Water: The water is so still and because of that it is very blurry from the sand and all the crowd inside. Also there is some unidentified smell..
Not recommend for couples and youngsters.
I would give 2 star only cos it has free parking and its 1000lek for sunbeds.
Overall very bad experience hereWritten July 17, 2022
- The staff and the owner were very very kind and helpful. The location of the resort was amazing. This place is a paradise on earth, you should not miss it !Written August 1, 2023
- I can really recommend this beach bar! The staff was super nice and serviceminded and the location is beautiful with clear water and a nice view. They also serve incredibly good drinks to a very good price.Written September 17, 2023