Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We had the best time. Three in our group did the zip line and two did the tube. We had so much fun! We booked last minute and was so grateful to be able to get in!! The group that did the zip line said their instructors were the best! The two of us that did the tubes laughed until our face hurt! The weather was beautiful! Logan was so much fun and was a great host!! Would definitely recommend!!!Written December 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a beautiful trail ride through the Ozark Mountain side. We did the 1 hr ride. It took us up and down hills and through a clear water creek. Horses were mild and knew how to handle the rocky and sometimes muddy terrain. Our guide was friendly and paid close attention to all our needs and watched over us as well as the horses if they got tired. Horses are alert and not sleepy. It wasn’t a butt to butt trail either. We felt safe and I recommend them for small children of riding age. Horse are well fed and taken care of. Be sure go to the restroom BEFORE a you leave, they don’t have them for the public. Probably have to go in the woods if you have to go. Lol It was a beautiful ride during the fall. My horse name is Lefty and my husband had Buddy. Definitely will be back. Cost was $35 for adults not sure about kids cost?Written October 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One of the best things we did in Branson! And we appreciate that they limit the number of tickets sold per hour so that you can enjoy the hill without spending your whole time waiting in line.Written March 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Beautiful relaxing sunset cruise on Lake Table Rock. Captain Paul & his assistant Austin were knowledgable, friendly & skilled.Written August 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was recommended to us by the concierge. When we pulled in we went right to the check and even though we were early, we they got us saddled up right away. The guides were very pleasant during the trip and the horses were great. My 7 year old was so excited to ride a horse by herself and her horse was fantastic! It only took an hour and it went by quickly. They only take cash so be prepared.Written November 16, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Walnut Shade
- These are the best places for kid-friendly outdoor activities in Walnut Shade:See more outdoor activities for kids in Walnut Shade on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking outdoor activities in Walnut Shade:See more outdoor activities for groups in Walnut Shade on Tripadvisor