- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This place felt like a mini getaway! We only live 45 minutes away. We heard about this place on our local news and it looked so fun we had to try it. The wait is long, it’s worth it but be prepared to wait. It’s a small restaurant with not many tables. We were a big party with a wheelchair and we still waited a little over an hour. They were very accommodating to our needs with the wheelchair and our party as a whole. We had a wonderful waitress who made sure we had everything we needed. It was packed and they were unstaffed and she still served us with a smile. The food was delicious! The onion rings were a hit with everyone! Our burgers were good. My sons chicken strips were better lol! My daughter said she’d skip the Philly cheesesteak next time and my hubby agreed. My husband said the local brewed beer was good. The atmosphere is what really makes this place. My kids were so excited to eat in a cliff. We got seated by the rock wall and they loved it. We all left feeling like we had been on vacation for a little bit! You know that vacation dinner feeling? This place definitely has it!
My tips are: come early or expect a wait
order the onion rings
Written April 29, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Honky tonk of a cash bar with a cool name and very relaxed vibe about it. We always thought we would do 66 on a motorcycle but plans change and it was in a Jeep with 2 dogs in tow. Still welcome at places like this.Written April 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Passing through Joplin needing a late evening dinner on a weekday, the Blackthorn fit the bill! COVID safety precautions in place: masks required; social distancing, with tables set far apart. Our Bonnie & Clyde pizza was awesomely delicious. Good beer selection too!! The piped-in music might have been a little loud and raucous but we were able to work through it easily!! The food and beer more than made up for it!!Written October 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Craving a great burger? The Old Broadway Club has the best homemade burger and hand cut fries. The service was fast and friendly I always get the John Wayne because it is fantastic,going to try a different burger next time mabe.Written May 18, 2016