- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Had an amazing back massage followed by a zen spa pedicure by the lovely Kirsty today! She was so pleasant, friendly and is absolutely brilliant at what she does!
Can honestly say it was the best massage I've ever had! Thanks again Kirsty, will be back again for sure! xWritten February 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a wonderful time today with my 2 girls, we all loved the treatment and the time spent in the spa, the staff where great and helpful, can't wait to get booked in again roll on 4 weeks 4 another pamper day 😍 xxWritten September 2, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- In Belfast for a few days, I booked all 3 treatments for a couple hours of r&r after travelling, and ended up coming back the last day of our stay for more.
My favourite was the Dry Floatation bed, which might be the best pain relief activity I ever did. Having quite severe back pain, I felt immediately relaxed and comfortable, and it felt so great, I booked another session straight away to come back. It's also very convenient as you don't need to get undressed or changed. If you fancy a break from pain, this is it.
PEMF I understand is meant more to provide longer term effects so I can't say much about it after a one time use, but at least it was a comfortable, relaxing 35min.
My partner and I also enjoyed our sauna thoroughly. We coped with the heat much better than other kinds of saunas. Having control of literally everything from temperature to lights' levels and colours was nice. Plenty of towels, private room, great time to "unplug" and just be together.
The owners are very friendly and flexible which is the cherry on top. They will show you around and talk you through everything so you feel comfortable.
The juice bar is wonderful, we had many more juices and smoothies and enjoyed sitting in the sun of the terrace. Only sad thing is all the food had meat in, so no options for vegetarians or vegans.
The centre is fully accessible including a wheelchair accessible toilet.
If you stay at the Haslem hotel, you get a 10% discount, however if you don't, the prices are affordable (about £20 per 35min treatment).Written March 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lisburn
- These places are best for spas & wellness in Lisburn:See more spas & wellness in Lisburn on Tripadvisor