- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
11 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Saw Broadway Bound last night and it was incredible! An intimate stage and excellent acting, all right here in Creve Coeur. Reasonable ticket prices make this a hidden gem.Written January 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we went here on a rainy day wile in town for a 3 nt visit. i was surprised at how big this place was . the outside looks much smaller than the inside. if you like memorabilia items, glass where, old bottles and books, magazines , and all things antique , than this is a good stop for you to look around. the isles and booths are packed with stuff at times too much .
we found some items we liked and some we thought were priced a little to high. all in all , worth a look see.Written May 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The park has great playground equipment and a nice walking path for adults. If you want to kick a ball around or throw a baseball it also has grassy areas for those activities. It could use a bit more parking.Written February 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were looking for a movie, saw the latest Marvel Universe 'Doctor Strange'.
Ate at the burger place across the parking lot, so didn't hit concessions.
The theatre was great - sound and image.Written June 23, 2022
- My daughter and I spent an afternoon chatting and painting. Great alternative to the typical shopping trip to the mall. Be creative and spend time with a friend or family member!Written April 5, 2016
- awesome amazing wonderful time. SEAN is the best. and when i say the best, at beginning i was not sure if the painting would come out good. he promised it will and it sure did. his technique and style is so good. and if you throw in ZACK, together they make an awesome team. ZACK while being behind the bar, helped us when needed. He is super talented.
me and my friends have a great time and took home a wonderful painting. Thank you SEAN and ZACK.Written September 30, 2018
- I was in St. Louis MO on business and had the occasion to go to Creve Coeur Camera looking for used Nikon equipment. Upon arrival the place was very busy but well staffed and a person waited on my wife and myself. Very knowledgeable on the equipment in question and pointed me to a vendor rep that happened to be there that day. He was also very helpful and in the end gave us very generous discount on some new equipment. It turns out the person that waited on me at first was the owner of the business. I think that is amazing as well as everyone else was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions which were mostly very technical in nature. Keep up all the great work.Written October 19, 2018
- I ended up at the SkinSpa because I had a day off from work and they had a next day appointment and I am very happy to have found a place to get facials on a regular basis that isn't into "gimmicks" and focuses on proven techniques to keep your skin looking healthy.
It's conveniently located, has easy parking, and they have online scheduling. As the name says, they are a "facial bar" and they focus all their energies on your skin. They have a really interesting facial appointment system where you book the amount of time you want, and then you receive enhancement treatments based on your time. I booked an hour and received a custom mask and a microdermabrasion. I was surprised that whatever my face needed would be included in my facial time!
The facial price was reasonable and the products they carried were in a price range that made it possible to spontaneously purchase them. I was recommended some products but there was no pressure to make a purchase, the conversation was more about teaching me about how to take care of my skin. I like to think I know a good deal about skincare, but I learned more.
Everyone was friendly and approachable. I thought I was going for a one-time appointment, but I am looking forward to going back on a regular basis.Written May 8, 2019
- Readers digest version: Curl Sanctuary is the perfect name for this place, because it truly is a refuge in which to reach curlcendece.
I have shoulder length, fine, curly hair, that had suffered through the brunt of postpartum hair loss and a lot of regrowth fuzz along the hairline too. So it was stringy and dry at the ends, and frizzy at the top, and just generally unruly. Not chemically damaged but still kinda dry.
After a bad experience elsewhere, I booked an appointment here. They were booked solid for a month, but I actually took that as a good sign (bad stylists don't have full books...) and took the first available. I left a note saying I was a bit anxious after issues elsewhere, but my hair was a mess and I desperately needed help.
A few days after I booked Jessica called me to talk a little about what my concerns were and just really was just so sweet and put me at ease. Then, she asked me if I wanted to take an a appointment she had open up the next day. Score!
Jessica cut my hair dry, which while new to me, makes total sense for curly hair. Now it makes sense why I've had so many uneven haircuts in my life. I love it, even before product, it looked amazing; healthy bouncy messy chic instead of the frazzled hag witch I walked in as.
Then I was handed over to Anna for a cleanse and an education. So, usually when you get washed you lay back, enjoy the scalp massage and nice smelling products and then that's it. Not here! While yes, Anna gives a wonderful scalp massage with the cleanse and I thoroughly enjoyed it, that's not the best part. The best part is how she explains everything really well, so you can get the same results at home. I also enjoyed the squishy noises my properly wet hair made and fun names for techniques like noodling. It was fun. Not in a childish way, but in a way that amuses the inner child.
After I got cleansed, conditioned, and gelled, i went under the dryer hood for a bit. This simulates air drying, just doesn't take five hours. After that Anna decrunchifed me and I went back to Jessica to trim up any curls that didn't shrink up evenly and double check everything and whoa.
I have bouncy, defined, shiny, healthy looking curls. I could t be happier! I didn't even lose as much length as I expected to and that's a real big deal for someone who's been growing out their curls for three years.
Their new client curl cut includes some products (awesome!), but I was so thrilled with the results I went straight for the liter sized bottles, and also booked my return appointment.Written October 2, 2019
- They have the BEST treats for your pup, they always carry the Primal protein variety that we prefer and I've had no issue in purchasing/exchange of a collar we purchased. I love the rewards program, always getting money off our order as well as the tracking of purchases and free 12th of the Primal product.Written February 4, 2021
Creve Coeur Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 10:09 AM|