- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Great show except the band drowns out a lot of the lyrics. The main drummer needs to be toned down some because the noisGreat show except the band drowns out a lot of the lyrics. The main drummer needs to be toned down some because the noise in the front part of the auditorium is too loud in order to hear Alan. Otherwise I would recommend this show to anyone well worth the money thank youWritten October 13, 2021
- I lost my phone in 40+' in Table Rock Lake, called the dive center on a Sunday. They said they'd call me back in a couple of minutes when they got ahold of a diver. I called them back two minutes later and said never mind it probably won't work anyway. The guys there said give it chance we recover a lot of working phones. So I agreed, in about an hour I had my phone back in my hand and it was working. Great experience, great service!Written March 6, 2022
- On a recent trip to Branson my husband got a wild hair to check and see if there were any wood-working classes in the area. We googled, and low-and-behold, scroll sawing classes were available less than a mile from where we were driving! We stopped in, met Gaylen Montgomery, and both of us signed up for a 3.5hr class for the next day. My husband is a woodworker, but has never done scroll sawing. I have never done any type of wood-working, but with Gaylen's instruction, was able to complete 3 projects and learn a LOT in the process!
The people who run Ozark Mountain Craft Mall are super helpful and friendly, and they have a whole mall of quality, hand-crafted items for sale - go check them out!Written February 23, 2020