- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
36 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travelers are saying
- Nice park with plenty of walking trails. Also has restroom facilities available. Biking horse trails too. We enjoyed our time there.Written July 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the most comprehensive arts & culture museums I’ve ever experienced. It is a tribute to the greats of literature, visual art, and all performing arts genres from Mississippi. It is highly interactive, so I would recommend it for families. The use of technology is superb, but there is a lot of hands-on activities as well. We spent several hours roaming through the standing exhibits and the beautiful photos in the special exhibition space. This would be my top recommendation of things to do for any visitor to Meridian.Written November 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a gem! We were so fortunate to get a tour of the opera house with Morgan. It is a fantastic facility and the history is amazing. The acoustics are fantastic. Highly recommend attending an event here or just touring the facility.Written June 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beautiful home is sadly in a terrible state of disrepair. Our tour guide obviously loves the home & did a fine job with our tour, but I seriously hope someone can step in to give this home the refurbishment that is much needed. The second home on the property was severely damaged in a hurricane & was not accessible at all for touring. Both homes are not in the best neighborhood, but it is worth going to see this bit of history. NOTE: They did not take credit cards & we did not see where you could order tickets in advance. Make sure to bring cash.Written August 8, 2022
- A wonderful experience and a great tribute to all out Mississippi flyers. An attraction that both adults and children can enjoyWritten December 20, 2020
- The church is beautiful. We went to mass on Sunday and felt welcome. We would return anytime in Meridian.Written February 5, 2019
- Jimmy Rodgers invented yodeling and he toured much of his life spreading his style of country music. I almost did not visit his museum because he had the morals of a house cat but decided not to be so judgemental. I did give him only 4 stars because of it though.Written June 13, 2022
- I love the history behind the carousel and we had a scenic tour of the area while driving to find it; however when we arrived it was not open. We peeked in the windows. The hours and days posted for operations do not hold true. But it is a neat carousel so we gave it 4 stars anyway.Written June 13, 2022
- I came visiting from Germany and I thankfully received the opportunity to have a look at the auditorium. I enjoyed it and I am grateful for the opportunity given. The city of Meridian is beautiful and the citizens lovely - and this theater makes no exception.Written December 15, 2021
- Great place to browse. Access to bathrooms. Best time to visit is in the morning, otherwise it’s kinda miserable.Written July 9, 2018
- I stopped off at the Old Depot Train Museum at 1801 Front Street to see the rail "Bow Ties" left by General Sherman. A quick fly by but is it ever so cool. Worth it.Written May 21, 2019
- The children’s museum was fantastic. We had girls, a 7 year old and a 13 year old and they both enjoyed it. Could have stayed all dayWritten July 18, 2021
- No worrying about what to wear....just come and worship! So many people here that join in to make it beetter.Written November 11, 2015
- Arrived on a Thursday, 12- noon. The front porch is empty; weeds and bushes have overgrown the walkway and porch. Front door is locked. The yard area inside the fencing is overgrown. So sad- we were looking forward to shopping here. The picture and description on this website was very inviting. I hope this review will save someone the trip.Written November 21, 2013
- We were heading into Weidmann's on 22nd Ave. in Meridian when we took some time to notice the stars in the sidewalk. We found some favorite musicians and entertainers - Jim Henson, Muddy Waters, Leontyne Price. The Walk of Fame extends from the MSU Riley Center to the entrance of The MAX and includes writers, actors, singers, musicians, artists. This attraction is outdoors and is open 24/7 all year - free of charge. Visit the MSARTS website for more information. A map of the walk is not yet available.Written December 2, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Meridian
- The most popular things to do in Meridian with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Meridian on Tripadvisor
Meridian Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 7:02 PM|