- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
72 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 72
What travelers are saying
- My favorite part was the information to trainers provided about the all the animals we saw. Loved the dolphin & sea lion experience. We took our granddaughter on a mini-vacation and she loved it. The price of the visit was very affordable and the interaction was awesome. Highly recommend for families.Written August 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We decided to stop here for the grand finale ot our Spring Break trip in gulfport. Kids love the tree house and the opportunities they had to let their imaginations run wild.Written July 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mississippi Coast Model Railroad Museum in Gulfport well worth the time and $5 ticket. Owned and operated by volunteers from the local model train clubs. The museum consists of two store front buildings and an outside area. Models of every gauge with modern trains and very old trains. Your ticket includes a train ride on an outside train. One of the volunteers we met was Windy who builds the little model buildings. Plan on about an hour + here.Written May 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kids enjoyed playing at the park and skating on the grounds. Our favorite part was the pier. Lots of birds to see and feed. Many others were fishing. The splashpad wasn't turn on yet.Written July 12, 2022
- Love this Casino....it is our favorite in the area. Buffet is one of the best. However, if you get a room...bring your own pillows! The pillows at both Beach View and Island View towers are odd little square things that ARE HARD AS ROCKS. Sleeping there was not enjoyable - because of the pillows. All rooms have a fridge and coffee...they need a night light in the barhrooms!Written June 10, 2022
- Love the Vera Bradley store. Always fine something to buy. Sad that a lot of the stores are closed. No longer have a food court,
Most stores are not truly an outlet store as a regular storeWritten June 14, 2022
- We (6 of us) visited this brewery around 1pm on a Sunday. Friends and I came from New Orleans where we were staying for a convention. Since it was a Sunday it was a little quiet which was good for us. Taylor was behind the bar and was super nice to a bunch of New Yorkers. She answered every question and was very friendly, chatting with us. The beer was awesome also! We loved the vibe of the place and recommend it highly.Written August 7, 2022
- It was fun but they need to clean the water areas up, it was like swimming in a dirty tub, dirt rings all around the walls of the pool and the lazy river.Written July 10, 2022
- The fairgrounds were nice; the staff was quite accommodating, nice facility. Mother Nature was not kind with the sporadic and random rainfalls, but the event venue is appropriate.Written August 6, 2019
- beautiful stained glass dome and windows! I visited several other churches and this was the best - friendly and caring. Well worth a visit! Linda CWritten December 16, 2020
- We loved our small stay in Gulfport, MS and went to the visitor center to get some ideas on what to do and where to go. The people were very friendly and we got some information on going to the pier and taking in the beautiful scenery.Written February 16, 2020
- Cute Roadside Side Attraction. It's an impressive rocking chair. Nice photo opportunity. Stopped here before we hit the aquarium.Written February 25, 2022
- Art Gallery full of awesome local art work. Included handmade gold & silver jewelry, pottery, wood, metal & glass sculptures, paintings and local authors. Some of the best local art work on the Coast. if you’re looking for local art don’t miss this gallery.Written November 22, 2019
- I grew up in Gulfport, and not far from Bayou View. By high school, many of my friends were from that area of the city, and I spent a good deal of time there, especially as my father had his office in Bayou View.
I knew Bayou View Park from the past, but this was the first time to spend any time there, since Hurricane Camille (and then, Hurricane Katrina) devastated the entire Mississippi Gulf Coast.
On this December visit, we were headed to a restaurant near-by, and I decided to just stop, and explore the park. I was amazed at the height, and size of the pine trees, as I thought that most had probably been lost to one hurricane, or another. The park looked rather like I remembered it, and seemed no worse for the weather that it had endured.
I tried to recount the changes, since I had last visited, but other than the nice pavilions, it looked, and seemed much the same. Much is tree-shrouded, and that, along with the pavilions, helps with the Mississippi Sun. The various playground areas are newer, and well-maintained, though they had likely all been replaced after each major hurricane.
I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely this park was, and recounted to my wife, the days spent with my friends there, so very long ago.Written March 15, 2019
- The venue is great but the plays are phenomenal. Trae and his team go above and beyond. You won’t be disappointed.Written June 28, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Gulfport