- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Arrived for an hour session, with 4 y.o & 6y.o, staff were attentive and ensured the children remained safe and could get out of the air pillow. As a parent I was able to watch from a few different vantage points inside. Certainly less crowded than a previous visit last year. Session times start every 30mins which may have contributed to less of a rush.
Cafe was a disappointment, staff seemed inexperienced, coffee took for ever.....(and when you have 2 young kids in the trampoline section unsupervised every minute seems like an hour) Food choices were dissapointed and no real healthy choices.
$5 for a coffee was no biggy, but the quality wasn't there, lolly bags were generic branded rubbish, water was $3.00 and from Costco??? Lucky we went for the trampolining, if the cafe was done right they'd rake it in!!!Written January 5, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had the pleasure of attending this awesome place Today! I was met with the view of these incredible simulators and the owner Rex ready to assist with my every need. In no time I had a chat with both the owners and got a true sense of the passion they have instilled in their business and genuine nature of the men themselves. Being in a wheelchair it is not always the easiest when playing sports but it was not at all a worry and had Rex ‘caddie’ for me during the few hours I was there. Do yourself a favour and next time your looking for a different destination or experience to explore on the Sunshine Coast, keep Rex’s Simulators at the forefront of your mind. Thanks again Rex & Tyson I’ll definitely be back!Written February 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited Night quarter at Birtinya last night for the first time. The venue was fine but the show “Heart of Ireland -Christmas” was not up to scratch. The dancers were terrific and very professional. The musicians were clearly talented, but the choice of music was boring, repetitive, lacked emotion and was not appreciated. Only one song had the word ‘Christmas’ in it. The singer Katherine clearly did not want to be there. She said the word ‘thanks’ at the end of each of her 3 musical items before the audience even had time to clap and then rushed off stage. So she should, her singing was poor. The Irish talker belaboured the main joke and was generally not likeable as Irish compères are meant to be. The band promoted their own songs and failed to bring the audience with them as the music was boring and repetitive. Overall very disappointing. Would not recommend this show.Written December 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.