- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I received a gift certificate for Awaken for Wellness. I called soon after and went in for a 90-minute float pod. The service was friendly and the rooms were clean. I had never floated before, and I was a bit nervous. But the staff guided me on tips that helped me get excited for the experience. I did use meditation breathing at first to relax enough to just "be". Once done floating, there is a shower and high-quality soaps in the room. They provide the necessary towels. No need to bring anything to float. I am super grateful for this experience.Written December 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place is a special treat.
My wife and I have been going to Avivage Massage for years and have had a truly great experience with every visit. A few times a year we do a couples massage - either to celebrate a special occasion, or for no reason at all.
The therapists are knowledgeable, friendly, and seem to have a knack for giving you whatever you need for that day - whether it be a fun atmosphere to have a nice conversation or a quiet, comfortable place to find your inner solace.
Despite our busy work schedules, they've always been accommodating and the atmosphere is very welcoming, located in a house with classic St. Paul charm.
Highly recommended - you won't regret it!Written July 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I've had massages, good and mediocre. I've had facials, mostly just okay. Sarah does a facial that includes arms and hands, and there's nothing like it. She does not rush. My massage lasted over an hour. But the most glorious thing is the quality of the facial itself. Really. Not cheap, but worth every penny.Written August 8, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you choose to give yourself a spa treat, hair cut, color, nail fix, massage, and more, this is the place to go to. Estetica is a full service Aveda product salon. It is located in the Selby/Western, Cathedral Hill area of St. Paul where food and coffee and drink are plentiful. The salon is beautiful, extremely well run, and the ambiance is gentle, kind, warm, refreshing (warm towels for your hands in winter as you wait), and the choices are many from new talent to the best of the best, the owner, Lee Ann Jurgens who has years of experience in the business. Might I add that the people listen to what you want and know what would look best for you. This is located in the Blair Building, elegant, stone walls, restaurant and coffee shop and offices are also located here.Written October 7, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ayano has a very intuitive approach and manages to find all the knots in your back but in a gentle way that you don't ache the next day. I highly recommend her for massage therapy!Written December 7, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.