Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
17 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- truly an asset to the community with great entertainment and classes! The plays are put on by different theater groups so always fresh.Written March 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When visiting my sister, we spent an afternoon at Hot Sam's. We took lots of photos - lots of memorabilia - Beverly Hillbillies, circus wagons, space ships, Jurassic Park. A fun place for all ages!!Written October 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My workplace serves people with disabilities, and this orchard couldn’t be more accommodating when we visit annually! The hay ride is accessible, staff super friendly, and apples delicious of course. The drive is a bit long but well worth it with plentiful parking!Written October 29, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great park off with lots to do. They have great walking paths that include Juno Trail, along with a play area for kids and plenty of areas for shore fishing. It is well kept and has a few gazebos you can rent out for festivities.Written August 19, 2019
- The first park had a wet area, so the kids Steve Michaud Park. Good playground equipment with a zip line (cable line) that is only a foot or so off the ground it's entire length with soft wood. The kids had a good time.
Not much shade on hot days for spectators/caregivers.Written June 8, 2019
- There are around 9 baseball/softball fields. They are usually open to play on during the day, unless there is a tournament there on the weekend. There is a pavilion, playground, and a real plane on display there. If you are looking for a place to play ball with your family or friends and have a picnic, there are lots of fields to choose from.Written July 14, 2022
- Great experience, loved every bit of it! With the right group you'll have so much fun! Definitely will go againWritten October 26, 2020
- Scrambling at the last minute to find something fun for a bunch of teen boys and stumbled upon this gem ..ages 15 to 18 and they had a blast. Paintball was the star but they all got to practice their axe throwing too- some better than others. Our host Noah was also young and fit right in with our gang; sharpshooter to boot 😉 - all the boys had a great time! Glad we found this place and love that it’s all outdoors! Brought the pup, A cooler and had a picnic table in the shade to ourselves for the day - highly recommend! Boys already taking about airsoft for the next time..Written August 22, 2020
- Great concept. Bring your own food in - food trucks available. The beer and seltzer list is very good. If you are gluten free, they have gluten free and gluten reduced beer. I haven’t had a beer for quite some time because GF beer options. Good variety to pick from. I recommend.Written April 9, 2022
- Nice overview of the twin cites of Minneapolis, and St. Paul. This was a three hour tour that covered a lot. Our tour guide was excellent on pointing out the landmarks in both cities. Along with a lot of history of the area, and some fun facts. We even went out to the famous "Mall Of America" and at the end of the tour if you stayed on the motor coach you go back and spend some time there on your own. We also stopped several times to take pictures.Written June 22, 2016
- I have done the live range two times. Both times I was treated very nicely and was help and tips. I recently did the 180 degree virtual range and completely loved it.
I was told the range is not closing so I am happy that I will be able to go back.Written May 25, 2017
- My law firm recently went on a "bonding" outing here. It was a superb experience. I felt like the experience we received for the money paid was well worth it. There are quite a few different playing fields and games to play, so each round was interesting and new. Our commander, Jake, was outstanding. He tailored the 'missions' to our interests and kept it safe and fun. As team building, it was terrific as well. I was apprehensive about shooting my colleagues, and being shot by colleagues, but it was great and we're all having fun comparing bruises. The staff was accommodating with those who came late or needed to leave early, which was much appreciated--they were also accommodating for our colleagues who wanted to observe and not play. I will absolutely go back here and play again--and when I do, I'll absolutely request Jake as commander.Written September 28, 2017
- The atmosphere was very good. It is a bowling alley with a decent arcade.
The value for the bowling is overpriced. The service was just okay from the wait staff.
It is a fun place though.Written November 27, 2019
- I played golf here with my son who lives in Apple Valley and has played this course before. Joking us were two of his friends. What an enjoyable course. I am a PGA member so I know how to judge a golf course. I can see immediately that the greens staff here take pride in their work. Thanks Crystal Lakes, I’ll be back!
The only reason I gave this course a 4 star rating was the cart paths. In serious need of repair.Written August 12, 2018
- My family and I decided to go on a Saturday night around 9pm; we had a 20 minute wait which is no problem there is an arcade, billiards, and laser tag available. My biggest complaint was the bathrooms on both sides of building were nasty, overflowing toilets, no soap, water on floor, and just gross. When I got back to our lane the pitcher of pop had got the table wet and I asked the waiter for it to be cleaned and he handed me a rag...um no - this should be your job to clean up our area thats what your getting paid to do and tipped for. Lastly, it cost over $140 for 4 adults and 2 kids to play 2 games, 2 cocktails, a pitcher of diet coke, and a pretzel with cheese...$$$$.Written February 12, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Lakeville
- The best outdoor activities in Lakeville according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Lakeville on Tripadvisor