- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I read the book "Under a Flaming Sky" and wanted to see where the fire happened and learn more. There is a 20 minute movie and a lot of displays that helped to make the information from the book become more "real". The staff was friendly and happy. Reading about the fire prior to visiting the museum was beneficial. 5 bucks to get it and I spent about 1.5 hours there. I was there in September, so not much traffic in Hinckley. There was plenty of free parking and it was easy to find.Written September 15, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This monument is a couple of miles from the Fire Museum, but easy to find. It is located in/near a cemetery and near where the mass graves for the people who perished during the fire are buried. It is certainly worth the time to visit and to honor those who lost their lives. See the pictures.Written September 15, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved this place! As a multi-racial family we were greeted with a smile and great customer service. We stayed around and chatted about different apples, and they were more than happy to answer any questions we had. We were very happy with the whole experience!Written June 29, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First time at this facility.. the RV park looked great. But we stayed in the hotel. The room was fine, clean and nothing appeared outdated. Everything worked. The casino is an array of penny slots which can still be expensive. Only saw one person win anything. We did walk out up. But the casino is not that large, it’s dark and no one seems to be winning anything worth mentioning. Our hotel floor corridor had a heavy marijuana smell all all evening long. And there were a number of strange people hanging around the side entrance late at night. Glad we visited, but will not return.Written August 19, 2021
- I try to play this course a handful of times every summer. The staff is great, friendly and helpful. The course is well maintained, with only minor issues with some greens. The course plays well and can challenge any level of golfer. I didn't give it 5 stars because, being a resort course, sometimes it can take a bit longer to play than I like.Written October 15, 2019
- I love this spa!! From the time you walk through the spa doors you are transported to paradise. I love the spa robe n slippers, the eucalyptus steam room-oh, so hot-the large spa tub with the strongest massaging jets ever! Monica is an amazing esthetician and gives the best pedicure your feet will ever have the pleasure to receive-ooh, la, la, sparkling pomegranate pedi with sugar scrub and parafin leg mask! Your tired feet will thank you!! Snacks and bevs provided are a special treat and you can order lunch and/or cocktails to be delivered, too (for a fee)! There are several relaxing rooms and large showers with all the amenities needed to get yourself ready after your spa treatment. The massages are superior, too! Love to spend a day relaxing at Grand Harmony Spa!!Written January 18, 2020