Biking Trails • Parks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Our scout troop puts on a food concession here several times during the summer to earn money for the troop. The staff and volunteers here are well organized and managed.
The free concerts attract a pretty decent crowd and they do a great job helping those who are mobility challenged to get priority parking and redirecting others as needed. One group provides golf cart shuttles as well.
Shelters, bathrooms, grounds etc well maintained. Feels safe and is patrolled.Written January 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I met some friends here on an April Saturday night. I had the 300 Brew Days DDH Triple IPA IPA - Imperial / Double New England / Hazy and the
Not All Capes Wear Heroes IPA - New England / Hazy. The Not All Capes was very good and the 300 Brews was great. Everyone else enjoyed their beer and seltzers too. We were outside in the tent, which has heaters and had plenty of space. On a nice, but not warm April night I was in a polo shirt and was very comfortable. The inside was maybe a little tight if there is a big crowd. The staff was very friendly and helpful. All in all, a good night.Written April 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Dunkirk movie was very good in very different way. This movie get you involved with different experience in the loss of war battle. Trauma , scary , and helpless in the loss of the war battle. More action.Written August 8, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.