What travelers are saying
- Lexi was very helpful!!! Had a great time racing with my son! Very nice place with lots of things to do .Written June 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We managed to get an opportunity to tour through this great facility when we were down for the Woodward Dream Cruise 2019 . Awesome facility and if you have a chance to take a tour I recommend you do.Written September 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mom and I visited this nature center/park. It was a nice outing. The Exhibit area is attractive, informative and creative. The walking trails in the park are also very nice to explore and just get some exercise. There is ample parking and it is handicap accessible. This would be a great field trip for any group. Workshops and lectures are available.Written August 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They have a great selection from high to low end. The staff is very helpful in helping me with my selection and gave great recommendations.Written September 6, 2017
- This mall was one of the best in the past, but after the close of its Sears it’s goimg down, lot of its shops are closing, or it’s in the way to. Still some fun, but with little upset in shoping.Written February 17, 2019
- If you haven't taken your kids or grandkids
Here it's a great place to take kids of all ages they can bowl there play games to win ticketssit down and eat lunch or maybe a snack. There's soon much to do there that you could spend all day there and still not get to everything there is thereto see an do. I've taken or granddaughters there several times,by the time we leave there they are exhausted!!!I highly recommend Zap Zone for fun day out. You can even book your child's birthday party there.Written August 12, 2018
- This course is huge (3 sets of 18). I took my 8 year old son out for a round, we played the east course. The upkeep leaves a lot to be desired, but the layout is good and the greens are in good shape. Hard to tell where the fairway ends and the rough begins though. Green fees, food and beverage are very well priced. Well worth what we payed on a Saturday morning.Written January 6, 2020
- Ilovekickboxing is a great places to make friends and have fun while working out. The instructors help you to stay accountable for your workouts, and they give great tips on health and fitness.Written March 6, 2020
- When you buy your tickets, you also select your seats so you do not have to rush through the concession area. We ordered popcorn and a pop, but they have many other items like hot pretzels, pizza, and nachos. The seats have cup holders and recline, very comfy! They have spacious rows so if someone has to walk by you, you do not have to get up.Written January 7, 2020
- Pretty good movie for all ages. The location was clean and well kept. Popcorn is always outstanding. Love the location and the employees are great.Written November 5, 2019
- Played Plum Brook on a nice May day. It is a par-71 course with three sets of tees measuring 5501-, 6049- and 6273-yards. The course was in good condition with a very nice staff. Water comes into play on about 8 holes. It is not excessive.Written June 4, 2019
Sterling Heights Attractions Information
|Monday 10:58 PM|