- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
41 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 41
What travelers are saying
- Ah, Mighty Mac. Always a pleasure to view and cross. Read up on the construction from 1954-1957. Quite an impressive story! My parents lived in St. Ignace from 1954-1964, and watched Mighty Mac go up. I stayed recently in the Super 8 with a bridge view, and crossed it when going home. If you go south over the bridge, be sure to pull into the park for a "troll's view" of its underside.Written July 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Staff was very friendly! While I didn't make the trek up the 180+ stairs and stoppedat the half way landing, my family did and said it was worth it!Written August 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice little clean park to view the lakes and the bridge! Was right down the road from our hotel, so it was super easy to get to.Written July 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was very interesting place. We could learn a lot about Indian's Tribe named Ojibwa.
Their culture, history and connection with the nature are shown there in form of good displays. There is many examples of Indian's hand made items, tools, clothes and weapons. The museum occupies the former church's building. It's located close to the Lake Huron shore.
When you drivingWritten August 2, 2022
- I just went here for some good pics of the Mighty Mac with the woods in the foreground. I wish I would have known about the spot that is lined up head on with the bridge.
They have a lower and upper campground. Driving through the sites seemed sort of close. Pretty busy when I was there the second Sunday in June.Written June 21, 2022
- The penned-in deer are up close and you can feed several. We got to see one give birth right in front of us!Written July 30, 2022
- The views were outstanding! The staff was fantastic. Very well organized ferry system. Easy to get tickets. My teens loved the top deck.Written May 27, 2022
- We had to find out what the “Mystery Spot” was all about. Wanted to find out the mystery behind it. I don’t want to give out the secret but if you have an extra hr or so and you’re looking for something to do rain or shine it is a pretty fun thing to check out.Written June 5, 2022
- We parked at a nearby park and walked to the boardwalk and out to the lighthouse. Boardwalk is well maintained. There’s a small splash pad for kids there. Pet friendly. Nice relaxing walk after dinner.Written August 4, 2022
- We accessed the lighthouse through the Huron Boardwalk right next to the Wawatam Park. The park has beautiful flowers, benches, sundial and a bell to ring. The lighthouse is very photogenic and does not take a bad picture. It is still a working lighthouse.
Large parking lots near and less than 3/10 mile walk to the lighthouse. Definitely worth a stop if you’re in the area.Written June 18, 2022
- Fun for a short period and a couple drinks! The slots were not kind to us but, we heard that they aren’t to many people lately. The bar server was friendly and great to share stories with.Written January 23, 2022
- Good selection of U.P./Mackinac Island/St. Ignace t-shirts, Minnetonkas. Good prices, too, in late August on the slippers. Worth the stop if you are interested in these kinds of items.Written August 20, 2021
- First went to Bridge View Park for a guaranteed view of the Mackinac Bridge then went to the Marquette Memorial since it was in the direction to get back to the freeway to cross the bridge. Lots of parking. The bathroom there was very nice. Took the paved path to the overlook which had a decent view of the bridge. Lots of shade so I went on a hiking trail back to the parking lot.Written September 8, 2021
- Answered all my questions!!! Convenient location friendly staff!! Went out of their way to be helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Written June 24, 2021
- Beautiful pottery shop near the public boat launch in St. Ignace. Pottery is Japanese- and wildlife-inspired. Love the slip-trailing technique and dragonfly theme. John’s art is perfect for display and functional enough for usage during special dinners.Written July 31, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint Ignace
- The best outdoor activities in Saint Ignace according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Saint Ignace on Tripadvisor