- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
49 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 49
What travelers are saying
- I came here not really knowing what to expect. I came on an overcast day in the morning, so that might have helped. But the scenery and wildlife were amazing. The trails and roads are built high and kind of act like solid boardwalks going through wetlands. They have a few different habitats which contributes to the variety of wildlife. I saw lots of herons (a couple different species), egrets, sandhill cranes, ducks, thrushes, flickers, and warblers. Also saw deer, frogs and beaver. There are a few trails that were surpisingly not muddy. The auto tour is really cool. The only thing to note is that it is one way. So once you commit, unless you want to try and go against traffic on a narrow one way road, you are committed (it's only 6.5 miles but people stop and slow down along the way).
Bring binoculars and bug spray, be ready to pull off (in the designated areas) if you are driving, and try doing the hike. I did the Bayou and it was really cool. And it is free!Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As part of a bus tour we stopped at this museum. We had no expectations but came out with so much knowledge about Fredericks sculptures, the sculpting process and so much more. We were fortunate to have a guide but displays explain everything thoroughly too. Actually was able to see the actual piece of work in downtown Detroit days laterWritten September 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were looking for something inside to do on a cold day and this sure fit the ticket. It was neat to see things about the history of Saginaw and how things functioned many years ago.Written February 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed our time here. Unfortunately the day was a bit chiller so all the animals weren't able to be out. The boys enjoyed the path and bridge over the pond. Their favorite part was the carousel. They got pawpaw to go 3 times. If your wanting a place to visit that isn't expensive and fun for the kids and interesting for the adults this fits the bill.Written October 8, 2022
- This was a good experience to learn about the history of how this center came to Saginaw, how it was built and the custom of the tea ceremony. We also were able to have some Matcha Tea and Mochi after the ceremony. Then we were able to tour the gardens. A good educational experience.Written July 10, 2021
- This library is a beautiful historical treasure for Saginaw. Built in the Romansque (sp?) style, it opened in 1890 to the public. Outside is built of local limestone from the Thumb, and red sandstone from Lake Superior.
Inside is beautiful oak through out, including the staircase, shelving and window trim. Brass hardware completes the decor.
This library has a well known and heavily used genealogy dept., and Saginaw history section. A children's library sits connected and adjacent, though the modern architecture is disheartening.
A must see for visitors who have a love of history and architecture.Written March 19, 2022
- They had great prices. They were very friendly. Very lovely items to buy there. If you want a good soup and sandwich this is a good place to get it.Written September 10, 2022
- My toddler was not having the best time during our camping trip and this was just the break she needed. SO much for her to do and explore. I would recommend everyone with children to check this place out. Best thing is she wore herself out and finally got a nap in afterwards!Written July 25, 2019
- This is unique. We were protected from rain thanks to the trees. There were many pillars.
I liked the round pool with a statue.
However, there were many beautiful flowers
Worthwhile to see!Written June 8, 2019
- Went to watch the Spirit play.
Fans are still rabid here. Lots of noise and cheering.
Since we were opposing fans, a number of Spirit fans were interested in talking to us and made us feel welcome.Written January 9, 2023
- Peaceful spot, safe and healthy fresh air, Use to stay part time with my brother in law in shields when his brother (my husband) and I wanted to get away or just be it was perfect, Our son...now 8 was about 5 then and he could ride his power wheel and bike without anyone fussing over their lawn ...was a nature friendly LIL piece of hidden heaven here in Saginaw when it's not so easy to be alone alwaysWritten June 1, 2021
- We went for the wine tasting corn maze, which was super fun! They had a cash bar and also a gift shop that is perfect to get you in the mood for autumn. Their caramel apples are incredible with tons of different varieties. You can do the pressed penny here, which I think is pretty great.Written September 26, 2021
- Every year when I visit Saginaw Veterans Memorial Plaza and take part in workers memorial it makes me think how quickly life can change for so many people out of a loss of one life. let alone multiple. it has been said when one person dies it effects the lives of anywhere from 300 to 1000 friends and family members. I am very thankful of the many people that made the ultimate sacrifice to save our country and to allow us the freedom we have today and that is something that no-one should ever forget.Written October 7, 2018
- Loggers is our favorite Sunday afternoon spot and the best beer locally. We pick up food and love trying different beers in a flight. Their Section 37 and Winter and Summer Shandys are my favorite.Written September 11, 2022
- We love this all seasons park effort by Friends of Hoyt Park - host for summer and winter sports and even hosting an outhouse race. For up to date info, follow on social media and share your pictures.
Volunteers are always welcome individual or groups.Written September 16, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Saginaw
Saginaw Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 2:43 PM|