- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
82 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Very interesting to see the museum and be able to walk through a 300 foot submarine. Watch the short movie before going on the submarine.Written October 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach is beautiful! The sand is clean and the parking is so close. Walking out to the lighthouse is a nice experience.Written August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely! We enjoyed our brief visit to this museum. We came up to see the Dressing the Abbey exhibit which was really cool! It was laid out amongst some of the art on the walls beautifully. The gift shop is cute and small. The lady working there was delightful and very excited about the pieces in the museum. The two gentlemen working in the museum were kind and helpful. It's small but there are some awesome pieces there. They have a Hopper, Whistler and two Rodins! There are several beautiful pieces there highlighting the work of African American artists. A small museum but truly a gem.Written September 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This park was a fun place to visit. There wasn't a lot of people there since school had started most places, so we had most of it to ourselves. Definitely glad I was able to go. The hiking trails were also worth seeing but beware the sand can be hot!Written September 7, 2022
- This ship was in the D-day invasion and it is a great tour. The museum is top shelf. I think we enjoyed it much better than the WWII museum in New Orleans.Written January 6, 2023
- Definitely underrated beach in Michigan. Not too crowded. Entrance fee is $10 and $~36. Beach have good waves and has medium walk from parking lot to the beach.Written July 21, 2022
- We did a Cedar Fair amusement park road trip this summer. This park was fun, but the rides are older so they seem rough and gave me a headache. However, my teenage kids loved it. We loved being able to visit both the amusement park and water park. I think this park could be more efficient with loading rides. Unlike other parks we go to, they don't have an employee asking how many are in your party so they can get you lined up to ride the same car/train at the same time. Instead it's a little chaotic with everyone lining up in a row and hoping we get to the front at the same time to ride together. It's not like they didn't have employees that could have managed that. They did have an employee at the start of the line checking that each person was tall enough to ride. Would it be so hard for that same employee to ask how many in your party and direct you to a seat line that would ensure you'd ride with the rest of your party?Written August 31, 2022
- I have been here several times and always amazed how times have changed. I am sure I will go many more times!Written July 24, 2021
- We enjoyed a lovely time at the Unity Festival at Heritage Landing. It's clean and well organized. I love the water surrounding the venue.Written August 11, 2022
- Riding along the lakeshore with no worry of traffic.
Interesting stops to see the submarine and ship.
Was disappointed that there weren't more places to get food.Written September 12, 2022
- Here is a very important piece of history for the Muskegon area. This ship's hull is older than the hull of the Titanic and the tour is wonderful. The Preservation society has done a great job in the preservation and fixing up the Grand Lady. They have opened the old snack bar and serve ice cream. I had the opportunity to sail on "The Clipper", once during calm waters and once during very high waves. It was fun reminiscing about sailing on her. My mom eves had storied when she was a kid sailing on the "Clipper."Written July 18, 2022
- Outstanding! So many great displays of Muskegon industries! From the logging display to the steam engine, to Brunswick. Each area was interesting and well presented! Just a wonderful museum!!Written June 21, 2022
- We loved this little garden in Muskegon. It is full of beautiful flowers and also includes a replica of the famous bridge and pond in Giverny, France. It doesn’t take very long to see but worth a stop if you’re in the area.Written July 17, 2022
- The view was great and the ability to go up and get a better view was great. Loved looking at the lake from here.Written September 20, 2020
- This place is amazing. It’s always putting on different events for kids surround STEM and history. Local residents are free and non-residents are only a few bucks. Well worth the time.Written August 26, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Muskegon
Muskegon Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 1:50 AM|