- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
16 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Once again saw a great tribute band this past weekend of Van Morrison. Great musicians and vocalists. Been visiting the theater for five plus years and have never been disappointed. The sound and the seating are all wonderful.Written June 14, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful, clean, friendly place to dock your boat. Convenient location - close to the beach and walking distance to great restaurants, Music in the Park, the Village Theater, and unique boutique shops.Written August 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of things to do there. We didn't have kids with us, but it was definitely worth seeing. Love the Old West concept and they have done a wonderful job of creating an Old West Town.Written July 7, 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the best antique store around. There is something here for everyone whether you're male or female, young or old. Prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly and helpful. Be sure to stop by the next time you're in Lexington.Written October 18, 2022
- Had a trip booked in 2018. We had to leave early due to a family emergency. They were very generous in allowing us to pick up in 2019 where we left off the previous year. Grateful for that.
The food here is excellent all the way around although drinks purchased at the patio bar are expensive, $5 for a can of beer.
The staff for the most part was great. There was one young lady at the patio bar that did seem pleased to be there.
The golf courses, sadly, are in pretty bad shape in many places. Burned out, dried fairways, tees and greens. There are a number of dead trees, I hope they are removed before dead branches fall and hurt someone.Written August 23, 2019
- Can't remember how long ago I purchased my first garden angel from Angel's Garden. As many times as I've been back I have to stop to look over their inventory. We drive to Lexington at least once each summer to walk along the water and my go to place is Angel's Garden. This IS NOT your everyday souvenir shop. Items are not cheap and the quality of all items is top shelf. Anything bought here is purchased as something to be cherished and given a place of importance in your home orgarden, Any item will be admired for years to come and even gifted to family members or friends to continue to be enjoyed for years to come. Even if you don't make a purchase be sure to go in to browse and enjoy all they have to offer. You will not be disappointed.Written July 29, 2019
- Fun store to browse in Lexington. Lots of interesting stuff. Specialty items, candy, Michigan made products.Written June 10, 2019
- My family and I vacationed in Lexington for a family reunion. We love local and craft beer, so it was fun to see a brewery in town. We bought growlers to take to the different family functions. It was decent beer. The daytime sunny wheat was the most popular in our crowd.Written July 31, 2016
- We had a great time in Lexington and stayed at the historical building in downtown Lexington. We enjoyed the view of the fireworks from the Harbour and watched the 4th of July parade from the outside. Also toured the downtown scenic view I restaurants.Written July 10, 2021
- What a great experience we had with Lexington Charter Boat in Lexington! My friend and I culminated our girl's weekend with a kayak ride. The rental is located right on the water in front of the Windjammer restaurant. Cole from LCB was fantastic! He was fun, informative and patient with us. They are very safety oriented and after filling out numerous forms did a thorough out of the water demonstration. We are active women of a certain age who had kayaked before, but Cole and his co workers were very helpful. The water that morning was picture perfect and calm. They even took pictures and videos for us to remember our visit. We plan to kayak again with Lexington Charter Boat when we visit and hope we have employees like Cole there to help us!Written July 29, 2015
- The putting surfaces of the holes were clean and there are hole illustrations near the tee mats. A waterfall made golfing here a great experience. Due to several challenging holes, it was decided to replay the course. Here, less than perfect putts tend to find the water hazards.Written July 30, 2020
- The Irish Rose carried a lot of lovely Irish made products and some food items (including the elusive back bacon.) Sadly, the shop has moved out of Lexington and is now located in Saint Clair, MI.Written June 20, 2016
- In the moment that I arrived, I fell in love with the beautiful garden. This shop has an impressive variety of antiques as well as beautiful and intricate quilting. It's fun to browse through all of them. Very nice owner and I will definitely come back to visit again. Good location. Not open Tuesdays. Cash only:)
Remember to get ice cream at the corner across the street.Written July 21, 2017
- Such friendly staff! They have great Chicken Ranch pizza, but add BACON! Cool horseshoe pits in the back with a bon fire area. The music is always fun times! They don't care about your outer appearance, just want fun loving patrons! #barjammasWritten August 11, 2015
Lexington Attractions Information