Speciality Museums • Science Museums
What travelers are saying
- We opted to do this smaller museum over a bigger attraction in town, and I’m so glad we did! My kids (ages 12, 10, and 7) had a great time here. So many exhibits are interactive, and there is also a planetarium. We spent at least three hours here, and they could have easily have spent another hour in the map exhibit.Written August 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great day exploring the trails and the descriptions and everything were just perfect. Trail descriptions are very accurate as well as their difficulty level. We will definitely be back soon.Written April 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mostly modern and local artist. Enjoyable overall; couple of galleries in a beautiful building. Teens ok, but little ones may get bored fast.Written August 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best pumpkin patch in the area!! Best overall experience, Great photo opportunities, Gene always has a great story to tell and likely a funny joke. I’ve been going since I was just a small child!!Written February 18, 2023
- This venue has over 134 vendors, manufacturers, growers, producers, farmers, cheesemongers, flower growers, butchers and so much more. There is always music and lots of parking, but you better get there early because the crowds are incredible. Everyone is friendly and courteous and it is a wonderful place for children to see real food, not in plastic or styrofoam and talk to the people who produced it from the land and sea. You will not be disappointed and take plenty of folding grocery bags because you will need them!Written September 5, 2019
- Nate Bargatze concert was amazing! Loved the theater. Even though we had 3rd row seats; which were fancy folding chairs, for better comfort, choose something 6th-10th row or the balcony. Because those are theater seats. I’m sure they are all a good view of the stage. Within walking distance of some fun restaurants and pubs. Also inexpensive parking lots right next to the theater. I think we paid $4.00.Written May 13, 2023
- Our first time there today for a matinee performance of The Lifespan of a Fact. The acting was better than I had expected for community theater. The sets were nice, and the staff made everything work smoothly. We'll definitely look for something else to see there.Written February 27, 2022
- The wines were all great and the staff excellent. My husband doesn’t even like wine and they found one that suited his finicky palate!Written September 10, 2023
- We were staying at the sleep in a couple miles away and found this place on AllTrails. The parking was not too obvious because our GPS took us to a private house, but the entrance was maybe 100 feet further, WE parked about a quarter mile away at a local park instead. We were hiking the trail, and came across a couple of bikers going our way. We should have started the hike to the left to go counterclockwise. There is some areas that are not clearly marked, so thankfully AllTrails saved us!
It was a great trail, nicely moderate, and shaded.Written July 9, 2023
- Great campground, very clean and it is nice to be able to walk around lake. It is close to everything in Kalamazoo.Written July 31, 2020
- What wonderful place to chill out and sip a craft cocktail! The staff was super knowledgeable and friendly. The atmosphere reminded me of the cafes I have visited in Europe: cozy, laid back, and inspiring. This is a place to go for good conversation and top notch libations ❤️Written January 23, 2022
- Friend and I come here regularly. The stretch from D Avenue to the Kalamazoo Nature Center is spectacular, winding through forest and into open meadow. From there south it's a bit boring and noisy as it runs close to the road.Written November 9, 2019
- This is a fun place when you are looking for a spur of the moment activity. I'm not sure if they are still doing it anymore, but the bingo nights is my jam. It is funny how they control your entire experience because you are watching the game really close to get the squares on the bingo sheet filled.Written March 15, 2022
- Took my Bride of 36 years here for a fall stroll through the park and had a wonderful time. Very peaceful and pleasant to walk and then sit on a bench and talk. Nice change for a date night.Written February 12, 2019
- Making an annual stop at Verhage's in the fall is something we look forward to doing. The cider is very good. So are the caramel apples, pies and fudge. We like to pick our own apples in the orchard which is home to various types of apples. Hayrides, kids' activities, zip line and food make this a good family outing. The only downfall is having to wait in line because so many others know what you know - this place is good!Written April 15, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo Attractions Information
|Sunday 9:25 PM|