Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was our first visit to an aerial park, and they did not disappoint. Very friendly staff trained us on our safety gear, and explained how to enjoy the trails. Even when the challenges seem intimidating, you always feel safe, and you can tell they take pride in keeping the trails well maintained. The ziplines are exhilarating too. Trails are given skill levels like a ski slope, so you know what you're getting into before you get started. My youngest did feel that they weren't able to complete a trail, and very compassionate staff came to assist them down right away. This is a very physical experience, but you don't have to be an athlete to enjoy it. You'll sleep well at the end of the day for sure, though!Written August 23, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this is my favorite thing to do in frankenmuth take the boat/ride and tour...this boat ride is so enjoyable...you learn about the history/nature of frankenmuth...you learn alot just by listening, very interesting facts..look forward to it every august. thats my birthday month...thanks again to the captain and the crew for such enjoyable ride...Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mark our guide was very knowlegable! The wine and chocolate were very delicious! Generous serving of our favorite wine! I would totally recommend this tour!!Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very expensive. We took the $185/hr tour. The pictures were an additional $25 plus $20 for our tip. Our coachmen was very good. We had a difficult time hearing her.Written August 8, 2021
- My tee time was 8AM and got to play alone. I played 18 holes in 2 hrs and 10 mins. The condition was better than many private country clubs. The pro shop staffs were very friendly and helpful. If you love golf, you have to play at The Fortress GC!!!Written July 29, 2020
- Fun way to see Frankenmuth from the river and to have a taste of wine. My wife and I took the little hour tour and had a great time. The wine is good but the tour was better. The two staff people were delightful and entertaining and knowledgeable of the city.Written July 19, 2022
- We had a really fun time. Our guide was very informative and friendly. The River was nice and quiet and the time went by quickly. The equipment was in great condition and easy to adjust.Written September 4, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Frankenmuth
- These are the best places for couples seeking outdoor activities in Frankenmuth:See more outdoor activities for couples in Frankenmuth on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking outdoor activities in Frankenmuth:See more outdoor activities for groups in Frankenmuth on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly outdoor activities in Frankenmuth:See more budget-friendly outdoor activities in Frankenmuth on Tripadvisor