- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Three of the five anchor stores are gone - Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue and Sears; Macy's and JC Penneys.remain. I mall walk in the mornings; shop at Macy's and ocassionally dine at the restaurants. Before the modernization of movie seats/recliners AMC Fairlane 21 was my favorite movie theater. Fairlane Town Center appears to cater to the 30 and under generation with a few exceptions - a Powerhouse gym, Starter's Bar & Grill, P.F. Chang’s, Burger King, Mrs. Fields Cookies, a Food Court, Cinnabons, several Boutique like shops, Tshirts, Sportswear, shoe stores, a variety of mobile phone stores, several jewelry stores, and Ford Motor Company offices in the former Lord & Taylor location. Two hotels: The Henry Hotel & now closed Edward Hotel & Convention Center, DFCU Financial Credit Union, Big Fish Restaurant, TGI Fridays, University of Michigan dorms, Henry Ford Hospital and A & W, and Benihana surround the perimeter. (Side Note) GREAT for inside "mall walkers" - all seasons (doors open at 8:00 a.m.).Written August 26, 2019
- A lot bigger than it looks from the outside. Loaded with items from all time periods.
Friendly helpful staff are ready to answer your questions. Great photo gallery section
with 100's of images of old Detroit and surrounding areas. Very reasonable prices on
old furniture. Highly recommended!! Five stars.Written September 2, 2018
- A special place for quilters and those that like to work in fabric. Not as wide a range as national chain options, but a better focus on the customer and a great small business that is a jewel for Dearborn and people do come here from out of the city.Written June 14, 2017