Tours near Boyne City
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
What travelers are saying
- No entry fee, hiking vs stairs options not obvious. We took the hiking route-glad we did as it was a great workout. Lots of hills up and down through the forest, some steep. Bike vs. hiking trail is marked, hiking trail is the wider trail, often crosses the bike trail. Took us approx 1 hour to get up to city/lake viewing area; beautiful view of the woodlands, city/lake below. Took the stairs down and i would recommend hiking up and stairs down if you're into walking or hiking.Written August 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a marvelous time at young state park with friends since boyne mountain didn't offer anything for usWritten May 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We just spent 90 minutes watching our 3-year-old granddaughter lose her fear of Yaks and other animals. She looked forward to approaching the next babies and feeding them carrots or animal crackers.
Simply wonderful. A true 5-star plus visit. Farmer Jim is delightful, as is his wife.Written August 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love going in this shop. Have never seen a concert there , but could spend a few hours looking at all the great handmade art. So beautiful. Every trip is something new!Written December 2, 2019
- While spending out vacation in northern Michigan, we had the opportunity to attend the Boyne City Farmer's Market. I enjoy the chance to visit with local famers and craftsmen to compare with the markets seen in Texas. The products are similar, and the people are just as friendly as those where we live. the Boyne market happens twice weekly, and the midweek market is slightly smaller than the Saturday market. The midweek market was roughly 35 vendors.Written August 5, 2022
- Quick walk along the marina, beautiful view of the lake and city, gardens, public bathrooms, free parking.Written August 22, 2023
- My son loves to spend time at the library. As a ten year old that is quite an accomplishment with video games and TV. He always finds something new, and the staff is excellent and friendly.Written July 7, 2019
- Great little tour with a lot of insite into the growing and processing of lavender. Recommend for anyone wanting to learn something new, also great gift on the grounds.Written September 26, 2023
- A very nice dog park, almost in the middle of nowhere. It has a small dog area and a large dog area. The size is plenty big. 50 dogs could easily be comfortable. The have tunnels and things for dogs to run through. There's a walking path along the entire inside perimeter. Also a doggie watering hose and seats for the humans. There is also picnic tables if you want to attempt a meal around wild dogs. There are only 3 dog parks in the N.W.L.P. I'm glad they did this one right. My dog lived it and so did I. Easily a 5 star review. If you're near Boyne City with a dog, then stop here!Written September 29, 2020
- Great food and service! Great place to go to during Boyne Thunder since there was no wait to sit and get our food.Great service from one of them 2 staff and did a great job and food was great! The AUCE fish-n-chips was awesome, burgers are good and the garlic bites are very addicting!Written July 7, 2023
- The owner is very sweet and carries excellent clothing. I stop in whenever I'm in town and always end up buying something!Written September 20, 2018
- Koz is not only an extremely knowledgeable guide, but also an excellent teacher and host on the river. His wealth of knowledge of the waters in Northern Michigan helped us time our trip appropriately and put us in a great position to have a chance at some nice Browns, Rainbows, and Brook Trout. The food and camaraderie are always great, and Koz will put you in the best position to have a chance at some great fish! Would absolutely recommendWritten September 11, 2023
- I was traveling in Michigan and staying at Boyne Mountain Resort
I was so happy Andrew the Massage therapist at Boyne Mountain lodge is now at
About Face and Body in Boyne City
His experience and extensive skills are great help for my arthritis and mobility
challenges .As we age massage,body therapy can help turn the clock back
Next year I will book ahead before my travels
PatriciaWritten September 7, 2022
- Went on the full zip line tour the last day of the season in October with my girlfriend and we both had a blast! Even with my fear of heights I felt very relaxed and safe the whole time and the views were incredibleWritten October 21, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Boyne City
- The best outdoor activities in Boyne City according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Boyne City on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Boyne City with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Boyne City on Tripadvisor