- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- If you have limited mobility, limited time or are traveling alone, this is definitely the stop for you. Amazing, unobstructed view just steps from car parking.Written October 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I never miss a show here. Like going to a museum, Always a collection of beautiful work. Mostly modern and abstract art but some beautiful landscapes as well.Written July 12, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The art sculpture were fun, beautiful, and some sad as art should be. A gentle walk though fields and around water. Go enjoy the Art,Nature, and meaning.Written September 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We happened upon the foundry just prior to a concert performance by an ecclectic Brooklyn Folk group. The table service was great, it was a very cool crowd and we enjoyed ourselves very much!Written August 11, 2020
- We decided to visit this 1800's general store famous for creating extracts such as vanilla and other flavors. The store features many nostaligic items including candies that were produced and maintained from earlier times. There are many unique items seldom sourced elsewhere, and while we left without buying anything, we did enjoy viewing the merchandise available in the store. A fun place to visit and experience.Written October 7, 2021
- My very favorite store in the Berkshires.
Really nice stuff at amazingly reasonable prices,
Great place for gifts.
Very helpful owner.
I always bring my guests here to shop.Written July 22, 2020
- We bought a mobile, that's how much we loved this gallery. What a delight to find such creativity and beauty in this small town (art and books! What more could anyone want???)Written October 15, 2021
- A wonderful, charming studio with a welcoming and friendly artist to match! I enjoyed seeing such a wide range of styles and subject matter in these works of art - all very colorful, quite expressive.
A beautiful setting!Written May 22, 2019
- We stopped by to take a peek at the the hand made ceramic pottery. This is a lovely out of the way shop with a quaint garden filled with very original pottery faces in a variety of styles and colors along with lively frog garden ornaments. Inside the owner greeted us and shared a brief visit as we viewed a variety of items with interesting combinations of color and form, some off the wheel and others hand built from slabs of clay. Personally I'm a fan of flat and mat glaze so no purchase was made. The original pieces are interesting and if you like bright functional pottery or charming garden items you may find just the piece for you.Written August 2, 2017
- This quick stop was a busy and going place during the eighties and nineties. The owner/proprietors stocked a little of everything and always had the latest local news. As with all good things, the time came to move on to other pursuits. Since 2004 the store has had several unsuccessful reincarnations and is now vacant.Written February 11, 2016
- Very beautiful items. Worth a trip. Well priced items based on my knowledge
The displays were done beautiful
It made it very easy to see the itemsWritten August 8, 2015
- Enjoyable and intersting- while there see St Joesph Abbey near Red Lion InnWritten November 2, 2004
West Stockbridge Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 5:04 AM|