- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Arrived early by boat, brought the 3 dogs to run free and swim☺ The bank is huge this year, plenty of space to roam. Best experience is lying on the warm sand as the cool water fills in with the air bubbling up!Written August 28, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very peaceful and friendly atmosphere we Enjoyed a few days on the water and came back in the evenings for sunset. The people around were nice and respectful of each others space. I would give it 10 starts rating if it wasn’t for the excess of rocks and big ones that you can easily lose balance walking on them.Written July 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach was clean with a nice view but it could not compare to the jersey beaches that I am accustomed to visiting. As we walked on the beach there was a giant shark sign indicating that it was high season for Great White Sharks. This Is something that visitors should be aware of and note. It was disappointing not to be able to go in the water, but we did walk along the water’s edge collecting cool colored rocks. The rocks were cool but would have preferred shells which were few and far between.Written October 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Played here in a corporate outing and although the weather wasn’t good the course (Jones) stood up really well. It’s a real test but a fair one. The tees, fairways and greens were in excellent condition. We also had dinner for a large group in the club house and the food (set lobster bake menu) was perfectly cooked.Written August 23, 2021
- I attended a wedding here a few years back and it was very nice I would give them 5 stars hands down for that.
I recently tried the golf course through a Groupon and while it is a very nice course it wasn't exactly what I expected. While the course was very nice and it is well staffed I found the pace of play slow. I have played Pinehills down the street 2x and this course really doesn't hold a candle too it. If you are looking to play golf and this is coming from a thrifty golfer I think you are better off paying alittle more and playing Pinehills.
Overall top notch events facility and a nice golf course however if you are expecting Pinehills quality you will be disappointed so limit your expectations for golf if you try it. I do think it is a worth a tryWritten October 10, 2017
- just played in a tournament here this past weekend (august 2016) and really enjoyed this course! Be prepared as to bring some extra golf balls as there are many Cranberry bogs that you golf over and you can not retrieve your ball once they land in there. Don't even try to retrieve them as you WILL get wet and can damage their crop. The course is an executive course so many par 3/4's and nothing over 400 yards. I enjoyed this public course and would go back!Written August 22, 2016
- Played yesterday and really enjoyed the course. It is a bargain compared to some of the other Plymouth courses.
Very beautiful layout and can be quite challenging with elevated greens and lots of bunkers.
I will be back on next trip to Boston.Written October 14, 2018
- Crosswinds is a hidden, unknown gem of a golf course. The course is three nine hole tracks. The conditions of the fairways and greens are professional. The layout is challenging but playable and fun. The clubhouse is fairly priced and the menu is terrific. I play the 5 star Pinehills from time to time but most of my golf money ends up at Crosswinds. Stop by and have a go, you will enjoy the course.Written October 17, 2016
- This is a bucket list item for ALL. Captain John Boats are great, the fleet is clean/safe and comfortable. The staff/crew are friendly and knowledgeable. Best of all they will get you to the whales!
Make sure you get to see these amazing mammals soon and often! Take your kids, grandkids and family.
Worth every penny!Written December 14, 2022
- Excellent experience! Our family loved the whales. Lindsay Hirt is the senior naturalist who led our tour. She translated the science into layman’s terms to increase our appreciation of humpback families and behaviors. Also, we had a responsible pilot who did not stock the whales but still gave us a good view of them. We’ll be back! Keep your eye on the horizon and be sure to bring a warm jacket.Written June 25, 2022
- We had such a wonderful time aboard our Harbor Cruise on Lobster Tails. A huge thank you to Paul, Jean and Darlene for making this such a special event for our group. Their hospitality makes planning an event with them a breeze! Our group voted to make this a yearly event! We highly recommend Plymouth Harbor Cruises.Written September 25, 2022
- Myself and three friends went out for a full day of striper and blue fishing. This boat is well equipped, very clean, and very safe. Mark and his crew are highly knowledgeable and experienced. I highly recommend this charter, I will be back in the spring for a tuna trip for sure.Written September 24, 2021
- Billington Sea kayak is an amazing place for kayaking and having a lot of fun. The staff people are extremely friendly and helpful, and the whole set up is awesome! We had great time! We will definitely go back.Written June 26, 2019
- Had an amazing time! Capt. Matt was so kind and calm. He is very knowledgeable! He knew exactly where to go and how to catch the fish. We caught good size strippers and had an excellent time fishing with all most non- stop action!! Thank you so much! Looking forward to next time with Fishy Business Sportfishing!Written June 15, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Plymouth
- These are the best places for couples seeking outdoor activities in Plymouth:See more outdoor activities for couples in Plymouth on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking outdoor activities in Plymouth:See more outdoor activities for groups in Plymouth on Tripadvisor