- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- After reading the reviews I’m not sure what we did different or wrong but we drove right up to the beach, parked in the parking lot and walked right onto the beach. It was on a Thursday around noon, so I don’t know if that’s a factor or not. It is located through a very nice, richy neighborhood with people walking through. The sand is powder soft, and the views are gorgeous. There is an echo of the waves breaking that if you listen, sounds like a boom or thunder. I’m guessing that’s why it’s called Singing Beach.Written September 29, 2022
- Nice walking trails out in the forest and out to the ocean. We did all three trails in just under an hour. It had just rained that morning, and one part brings you out to an open prairie area that you just walk through the grass to get a view of the ocean, so my shoes and socks got quite wet.Written June 1, 2022
- Lovely spot. Beautiful views of water and harbor activity. Shade and benches a plus! Parking is close to the park.Written August 13, 2021
- Head north west on School street in Manchester and this spot is on your right, half mile from Route 128. There is free parking and a trail that ends at a fire tower. Great natural walk to vistaWritten July 9, 2018
- The Central Street Gallery in Manchester by-the-Sea closed a few years ago and another business was there for awhile.
That business is not there anymore also.
Note: It should be removed from your site because it is not accurate.Written February 28, 2020
- this is one of the best true bookshops you will find left in America. A wide selection of mostly used books in every category plus comfortable couches and chairs to sit and read. The owner is well-read, friendly and knows his curated inventory well to help you find what you’re looking for or recommend. True book lovers could spend all day here. Definitely worth a visit if you’re anywhere near.Written December 30, 2019
- We had the most amazing sailing trip! Capt Claude and his first mate were superior hosts. They gave us a tour with history of the area.
We had perfect weather and great wind!
A beautiful day spent with family and friends!Written May 14, 2022
- I love having local folk with solid experience in SUP and Surf to advise me when buying for local and travel adventures.Written April 27, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Manchester-by-the-Sea
- The best outdoor activities in Manchester-by-the-Sea according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Manchester-by-the-Sea on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Manchester-by-the-Sea with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Manchester-by-the-Sea on Tripadvisor
Manchester-by-the-Sea Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 4:25 PM|