- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I cannot say a bad word about this place! While it abuts Route 2, it stills feels like when you are hiking the wooded trails that you are far away. The property was left to the Trustees of the Reservation by Mrs. Doyle (her original house still stands on the property). The main path takes you around her property with trails branching off into woods, fields and by a vernal pond. All trails are well-marked and not difficult to walk. This is a dog-friendly park with poop bags located at various stations. I walk this property frequently and the peace it brings me is the perfect antidote for these times! The Pierce meadow which is also part of the property is very walkable but a little less picturesque. However, combining the two, the walking trails will give you a good 2-3 mile easy hike. This place is a gem!Written September 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Apple fest ,
This event is held each year and each year it gets better. For those of you not from Leominster, this apple Orcard was bought by the city for the people in the area. This is a apple orchard( they are adding other fruits). The purchase of this orchard was extremely important because it was about to be turned into house lots. By purchasing the Orchard the city was able to keep this land for future generations . This Orchard has many activities and is run by volunteers . They have many different kinds of apples and I do suggest going here for your local visit.
Check them out on FBWritten May 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Regretably Leominster Art Gallery has closed. They had previously showed local and regional artists. Previously offered Art Classes. Previously would have feature artist showings each month. Previously would
have monthly openings, with refreshments and frequently artist demonstrations. I was one of the past local artists who showed, feature monthly artist, and artist demonstrator.
For those local and regional artists, I would encourage you to not give up. Leominster Art Association is another great local option for artist shows, artist demonstrations, and fellow artist connection making and/or maintaining.Written October 2, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were very disappointed when we arrived on a Sunday afternoon. We waited in a long line and asked for a small bag ($10). Although there were four of us, we only wanted a 1/2 peck of apples and we weren't interested in the hay ride -- we were willing to walk, pick our apples and move on. We were told there was a $5 minimum to access the property, which would lock us into $20. A peck of apples costs $18 and allows 3 people to access the hayride so we couldn't even buy that for four of us. Again, we were willing to walk. Perhaps we wanted some pumpkins, we were asked. We declined and moved on. As a family of four, we'd need to buy a whole bushel (allows 6 to access the ride) or apples + something we didn't want. We reluctantly looked to buy "already picked" apples for sale in the store, but they were all out. We moved on and went down the street instead.
We've been apple picking so many times before and never ran into anything so convoluted. We at NEGL do not like giving low ratings to local businesses but this one left us a little angry.Written September 30, 2019
- I had a birthday party scheduled at BB Kidz in Marlborough - it never happened because of covid. Then this location shut down. It is now opened by Apex Entertainment - they state they are not absorbing previously paid for parties with BB Kidz. I called BB Kidz of Leominster. They state that they were never affiliated with the Marlborough location, but at the same time, they state that Apex is responsible for absorbing the birthday parties that were paid for at BB Kidz. She would not give me her manager and claims she is the manager - and would not let me speak to anyone higher.Written April 23, 2021
- We had such a blast! The staff was more than amazing and the rooms are really spectacular! You have to try them all! It’s the best family outing with lots of interaction and communication!Written June 23, 2022
- The food is excellent, but the salads are a little skimpy. I prefer to do take out, but this bar seems to be pleasant enough for a bar. There were four adults, and we ordered the strawberry salmon salad, the Caesar chicken salad, the maple walnut salad, with extra greens, and a clam chowder. Our take-out order came to $56.13 before tip.Written April 20, 2021
- I called for a last-minute appointment to get a 30 minute deep tissue massage. Alicia was absolutely amazing. I will definitely be coming back here when I’m in town again. I highly recommend this place. Atmosphere is beautiful and soothing and the people are so very friendly. I was so impressed!Written September 18, 2019
- have been there three times in the last year and have always had a decent meal from a meatball sub to baked haddock ! all good !Written February 1, 2019
- Been going to this place for years. It has changed owners and still is a very good place for quality nails. Nice touch on the pedicures as the include a hot stone massage with each pedicure. All new massaging pedi chairs. They use plastic in each bowl for your pedicures so you are certain the bowl is clean. Lots of nail techs available. Nice clientele both male and female. Prices are very reasonable and I have had several techs and they are all good. They also have 2 massaging pedi chairs for children.
Weekends are extremely busy so if you like it quiet go during the week.Written May 13, 2020
- Walked in off the street in hopes of a haircut, new to Town. Bright, beautiful, warm welcome, excellent service & atmosphere.Written July 3, 2016
- Great Escape is a wonderful place to book a birthday party for your kids. It's also a terrific spot to take your youngsters on a cold, wet, winter day when outside romping is not available. You can have your kids and their friends play on a variety of playground-like structures (slides, tunnels, walls, etc.) in a completely safe and kid-friendly atmosphere while parents sit in a small waiting room in comfort, able to enjoy coffee, beverages and snacks while watching the kids have fun. The staff is very attentive and the layout is secure and safe. We had our grandson's birthday there and it was perfect: lots of fun, pizza for the kids and cake or cupcakes afterward. It was a two-hour block of private party; we had twelve kids from 2 to 6 years old and each of them was happy throughout. During the week, you can drop by for a few hours worth of energy, which was very nice during this past winter. You'll want to give this place a try.Written June 29, 2015
- We've always had a good experience here, the folks at the counter are courteous and efficient. There always seems to be a decent and varied crowd there: kids, bday parties, couples, families, teens.
It needs a good facelift, but for some wholesome bowling, this this the place to go in Leominster.Written May 28, 2019
- It's a great course to walk. The 9th green was in bad shape but the rest of the course was pretty good. $17 weekday senior rate, very affordable. Great place for casual golfers.Written June 20, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Leominster
- The best outdoor activities in Leominster according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Leominster on Tripadvisor