- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- nice clean picnic area place for children to play lots of treeseasy to find in and out of princess anneWritten October 2, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The rest stop is amazing for relaxing and having quiet time with your family. The squirrels, rabbits, and birds are a welcome sight to smile at while eating. There is a great dog park to walk your pooch and the place is landscaped to perfection. The tall pine trees give you great shade on hot summer days. They have a large map where you can see where you are located and give you a little history about the area.Written July 23, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Two block square very nicely designed and well maintained garden. Not a lot to do on this stretch south until Chincoteague island, This is a nice break. Allow time for leisurely walkthrough. No charge.Written September 11, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this antique shop. It's full of interesting things from the past to browse through. There was a special section for men and a back area for architectural finds such as old doors, windows, banisters, mantels, etc. The staff is very friendly and totally volunteer. As I understand it, the goal of this shop is to raise money for Teackle Mansion also in Princess Anne, MD. Will definitely go again!Written January 9, 2020
- Specializing in collectible and memorabilia which have been carefully collected and displayed. Many choices in small lower priced gift items. Glassware, silver, pottery etc. Pleasant conversation with owner.Written September 11, 2017
- This is such a fun place! The owner Kristine is very sweet and welcoming. She makes you feel comfortable and is a great teacher for making candles. You can also make soap! Her selection of fragrances are plentiful. The candle making process was very fun and entertaining. I’ve been here with my children and friends. We always have a blast! The candles and soaps are awesome!Written July 22, 2022
Princess Anne Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 6:35 AM|