- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We visited during the afternoon and a group of us enjoyed the orange crush and sangria slushees, wine, beer and the taco truck. We had a great time sitting near the beer bar telling stories and devouring exceptionally delicious chicken street tacos and crispy wings.Written July 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are not sure, try a 10 visit ticket. It is a good value to use the exercise room, jacuzzi, swim laps or just relaxe and walk in the therapy pool.Written December 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great boardwalk through the swamp. Beautiful scenery. Very relaxing. The cypress trees are beautiful and massive. The visitors center showed how to tell the age of a tree by the rings.Written November 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- R&Js PlayPark is right behind the Jasper's Restaurant (that just closed). It offers a lot for kids to do. The miniature golf course may not be as nice or as elaborate as those that you'll find at the beach in Ocean City, but it is challenging and fun for the kids. The kids also like the water bumper cars (if that's what you call them) and squirting water at each other. The main draw for the PlayPark appears to be the batting cage. Every time we go there, there are tons of kids of various ages in the batting cage. They have something like 5-6 different cages, with some that serve both softballs and baseballs, some that only serve softballs, and some that serve only baseballs. Our son can only handle the slower speeds, but there are high schoolers and adults that use the high speed cages.
The PlayPark is a great option for summer. In addition the great activities, they also offer icecream and popsickles to cool the kids down.Written December 8, 2011
- Battle Creek Nature Center was created many years ago for the purpose of educating and fascinating people. There is a building with displays of local flora and fauna. Then there are the trails over a boardwalk that’s takes one through the woods. This allows the visitor to observe wildlife and the cypress trees. Very popular destination for local schools to bring kids. However, many people come from out of the county. Closes at dark. Worth the trip.Written October 8, 2019
- Stopped at the ACLT south trail heads to get one last hike in before we headed back home after our three day stay in area. The trails are quiet, well marked and are dog friendly.There is a port o pot available in parking area as well as trail maps.If we return to the area we would come back to the ACLT to hike more trails.Written October 22, 2020
- We stopped into Mrs. Moo's Corner at Spider Hall on our way home from a day trip to Solomons Island. The farm-made ice cream is AMAZING (the peanut butter was incredible)! They have a terrific variety of flavors including a few for soft serve. The serving sizes are generous. Lots of yummy baked goods to purchase as well as a huge variety of dog treats.Written March 14, 2021
- While investigating the area we stumbled upon Mully's Brewery. It is set in an industrial park, but is very accommodating. They have a good amount of covered outdoor seating with a small bar area inside.
We shared a flight of their brews and I had a pint as well. Our favorite with their Boysenberry Blonde and we also really liked their Naked Tart Berliner Weisse. All the beers were tasty though, so you can't go wrong.Written August 16, 2021
- Sergina provides the best skin care service I've ever had in a relaxing and peaceful environment. She really cares and treats clients like friends. If you are looking for a great place for a facial look no further. Her prices are also extremely reasonable...lower than some of the competitors in the area, but with a much higher level of service and pampering than I have gotten anywhere else in the county. They also offer barre and yoga classes. Give this place a try!Written February 24, 2018
- I use Greg. He's a beast. He is the only one in the area that does sport stretching.
Highly recommend this place.Written June 3, 2020
- Closed as Taphouse and opened as new owner. Not sure of service or prices. Located at same spot in strip mall and probably has a new menu. May be worth a try ????Written December 11, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Prince Frederick
- The most popular things to do in Prince Frederick with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Prince Frederick on Tripadvisor