- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
35 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travelers are saying
- Just spent an hour walking the grounds but a wonderful experience. We didn't know it but there was a horse sale in progress the day we visited - will host the Breeder's Cup later this fall.Written September 12, 2022
- I visited once before and got lost, they have improved the signage this year and it makes a huge difference. The park is beautiful, the daily shows are very good and the staff makes sure you can take pictures if you want. Really there is a lot to see for young and old, if you time it right there are real competitions going on in addition to scheduled shows with different breeds of horses and great staff.Written September 17, 2022
- We got lucky with this visit ... we took to hiking the trails in February ... and you never know if the trails will be wet or dry or if it was going to rain ... But, it was a beautiful day and the trails were (for the most part) dry. We decided to take the Red Trail for our afternoon hike and it proved to be both moderately tough and beautiful ... even before the leaves opened. The views of the Kentucky River were just awesome ... and I'm sure we got a much better view because it was still winter. Lots of fun, great exercise and just south of Lexington. It's a can't miss for individuals or families!!Written March 3, 2022
- Enjoyed being able to visit the arboretum. The day we visited, it was very hot and humid so we didn't stay as long as we would have liked. Hope to return in the future.Written September 11, 2022
- The show was INCREDIBLE. The arena staff were nice and the line only took 20 minutes to enter the arena. Of course food is super pricey, so be prepared. The 300 level seats on either end of the arena are also bleachers and do not have seat backs. Keep this in mind when you purchase your tickets.Written July 12, 2022
- This is a small museum but myself and my children love it. My boys are so interested in aviation that we purchased the family membership. We never get tired of going there to spent some time, and the boys love the fact that it is located practically on the runway of the airport. The staff are very friendly and extremely nice. It is a really great atmosphere that breaks the monotony of typical family activities.Written August 6, 2022
- Excellent tour guide! Beautiful farm! Legendary Horses! Even if you are moderately knowledgeable with horse racing you will recognize the names of some of the stallions. Unfortunately the horses were not signing autographs the day we were there 🙂Written September 19, 2022
- This is an amazing cemetery that is full of history. It is a walk through time in the midst of a beautifully landscaped park with impressive huge trees and remarkable monuments.Written July 18, 2022
- The horse statues at this park are beautiful. I loved walking around. It is very close to busy streets so keep children close. I wouldn’t bring a stroller, at least near the fountains. The granite is very very uneven.Written August 9, 2022
- No dogs allowed unfortunately but a nice little city break spot if you are out and about in the city.Written December 7, 2021
- We enjoyed bird watching & walking here. The dog park area was nice for exercising the dog. Plenty of parking was available.Written March 7, 2022
- Great small venue for baseball, all good seats for viewing. We went on a bark in the park night and brought our dog - I love that promotion night! We are always looking to include our dog into activities - they even let us relax on the grass with her instead of the hard concrete under the seats.Written October 1, 2021
- This tour was fantastic!! Never imagined we would actually be able to pet and feed horses! And a Stallion!! Our tour guide was fantastic answering all our questions! Best tour of a horse farm we have ever been on. Will come back again and recommend to family and friends!Written September 19, 2022
- Very nice mansion and history of the location.
Guide gives an interesting personalized history of the location and farm.
Nice buildings with interesting artifacts.
The only irritating things was that given the fact that our group was the only tour they had on the go on this day, it would have been reasonable for them to modify their tour times a bit to help us out. The website doesn't indicate that the tours are at set times, and since they weren't doing anything anyway, they could have easily taken us right away rather than making us wait an hour...Written July 28, 2022
- We decided on a whim to take the 2 hour drive to this mall. We are so glad we did. Lots of different stores and some unique ones as well such as BoxLunch. We enjoyed ourselves and plan to return many more times. This mall offers something for everyone.Written October 25, 2020