- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
34 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travelers are saying
- Conner Prairie offers an experience unlike an other! The reenactors are great at staying in character making you feel like you are in that time period. Kids will really enjoy themselves, also. If you are able to visit in October, the apple store and Conner Scary event is a must try! During this event you can take a haunted hayride at night while being chased my the headless horseman. Highly recommend!Written June 15, 2022
- Really enjoyed visiting this park while visiting from out of town. The 8 pickleball courts are very nice. I was glad to see the challenge courts-/every pickleball facility should have at least one challenge court! Fun morning and afternoon there today!Written August 21, 2019
- Great concept with test kitchen connected to brewery - made it easy to order online and then pick up food while enjoying Sun King beer. Good variety of beer to enjoy and friendly staff.Written December 26, 2021
- The couple that own this place are awesome and the wine is great! But wait til you try the port! You must do the port flight! WOW!!!!!!! You get to pick 6 of their ports! The allegro, campfire, duet and trinity were AMAZING!! Plus the port doesn’t actually have brandy in it...that’s a win in my opinion (you still get 15% alcohol though).Written December 27, 2018
- We attended a wedding here (rehearsal, ceremony, reception). The wedding planner was very helpful and stayed until the end of the reception. The facility is nice, open, and clean. The food was amazing! Highly recommend.Written May 24, 2021
- This is a very good park in an up and coming suburban city. You can’t tell you are in the middle of subdivisions and streets. Lots of walking trails. The only thing is it can get kind of busy on really nice days. They have a big gathering/picnic area for outdoor events as well. Really nice and taken care of. They have bathrooms and drinking fountains as well for use.Written August 7, 2021
- This park is unmatched! The trails are awesome and kept up well. They are a bit more rugged in the woods as far as walking ability and skill go. If you need a cane or have balance problems you shouldn’t go into the woods for the trails, with that said, there are plenty of very easy paved paths through the park. There is a full restroom facility for use and a covered area with picnic tables. Lots of parking available.Written August 7, 2021
- I hadn’t been to an escape room before coming to Fisher’s, and wasn’t very optimistic about it. I didn’t manage to escape, but I had a great time and would recommend it to others. Evan was a great host and made me want to come back and try to escape some of the other rooms.Written August 10, 2022
- My dad and I went on a shared balloon ride to celebrate his birthday, and it was incredible! The crew was very welcoming and friendly. My dad had some medical concerns due to a surgery he had a few months ago, and the pilot was very accommodating. Our pilot was Andrew, and he did an amazing job! The crew let us help with the ballon set up and packing it away after landing, which really added to the experience. 10/10 recommend and hopefully I being going back during the next balloon season!Written November 8, 2021
- Our travel 15U basketball team had a great time together playing arcade games and bowling. From the Hostess stand to the server and bowling staff, all employees were friendly and quick to attend to our requests. Parents and teens enjoyed the food and drink menu. We even got pizza to go for a late night snack. Our boys said, “I wish we had a place like this where we live”!Written July 11, 2021
- Man, what a way to start my birthday! Robin (I believe she was a manager) set the tone for the whole day with the way she treated me, my family, and my friends. Just basic friendliness is so easy and goes a long way but, she took it to a whole 'nother level. Took me to the front of the line and got us 2 bays with no wait. Totally unexpected but outrageously appreciated. And Cierra, our server, could not have been nicer. Truly the best experience I've EVER had there and, I go a lot. Thank you again Robin!!!Written July 13, 2022
- Geared toward younger kids as our young teenagers felt out of place. Very crowded. I’d still say they found a way to have plenty of fun. Place was clean and plenty of staff to supervise.Written January 26, 2020
- After reading LOTS of reviews of brewery tours, we chose The BrewsLine for my husband's birthday surprise party. It's different from the other brewery tours because Darryl plans your itinerary ahead of time, contacts the breweries so they know you are coming and then goes in when you arrive to make sure they are ready. That way the breweries can have samples for you and a place for you all to gather, so you don't spend time trying to get seats and waiting for samples to be poured. We loved all the breweries he chose -- great beer and something new for everyone in our group! The best part was he picked us up at my house and dropped us back here, so no concerns about anyone driving. The bus itself is fun with good lighting and a blue tooth radio for your tunes. All in all a great evening. If you are looking for a great value and a fun time, this is the one!!!Written November 20, 2021
- My 10 year old loves this place. He's been a couple of times. My husband has also raced here and enjoyed it. I was not expecting the racing to take as long as it did. We signed up for 3 races (which is not cheap) and spent nearly 2 hours here. I get that they take turns with others who come in, but it takes forever to prep between races too. And we were there at a very slow time of day. I know they are hoping you'll spend money in the arcade, which we did. But the games don't always work either. So go prepared for a bit of downtime.Written August 2, 2019
- What a great time! What a great birthday gift from my loving Wife!! Joe is a great pilot and a super nice guy, me being a car guy Joe noticed my interest in all the instruments and what was involved in flying his helicopter and pretty much gave me my first lesson as well as a cool scenic ride.
My Wife and I had our 6 year old Granddaughter with us and Joe made sure she was safe and that she had a great experience. It's something she will talk about for years to come. Highly recommended !!!!Written October 21, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Fishers
- The most popular things to do in Fishers with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Fishers on Tripadvisor