Biking Trails • Hiking Trails
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
53 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travelers are saying
- We parked on Main Street & walked a small section of the Monon Trail down to the Palladium. There are various activities and art along the trail where we walked.Written January 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a short walk for anyone with ample parking behind buildings, but on street is aweful. Sometimes your morals may be tested by some things you see, but overall it's a pleasant experience. Bring some cash to spend.Written June 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a wonderful new beautiful concert hall! “Like a concert inside a wedding cake”. Carmelites should be proud to have such a great venue.Written March 26, 2022
- This waterpark has so many activities for guests of all ages. The big slides were very fun, and my niece (age 13) did the wave pool and had a great time. The only downside was that lazy river was closed due to covid. Other than that, it was worth the admission fee and i would go again.Written September 8, 2020
- Wow, I just had a private tour of the mansion. If you are a 70s or 80s affectionate like I am it will please on every level. Curtain magnet Mr Coxhall left a legacy for the residence of Indiana.Written June 10, 2022
- Loved the relaxed venue, the friendly host, the good wine and the amazing concept of donating half their net profit to charity. All tips don’t go to the pourers, they go in a bucket of your choosing for the charity on the donating wall you want to support. So cool. The wine was good, but the Zinfandel was the best...to me! That said, our group was big and everyone was pretty happy.
VictorBWritten May 17, 2021
- I take my dogs to walk the park every week, and get drinking water for us. This artesian well is exceptionally nice. It's great that Carmel keeps up with routine testing, especially when the flooding all took place last year.
The water is excellent. I've tested it myself, and found the PH to be more alkaline, which means it has great calcium and nutrients. Runners buy alkaline water because (I've read) it helps get more Oxygen into your bloodstream than more acidic water. I trust the underground river it comes from. One patron at the park told me it was traced back to a river starting in Virginia. He has been getting his drinking water for 35 years.
It's a very low key and peaceful park. I really like it. Nice trails. No big glitz-- I like that too.Written February 8, 2020
- I been in the Carmel area for a few days and found out about this shopping center from my hotel. I was very pleased with how many shop options there were for me to look at. Made for great entertainment when waiting to meet up with friends. And a bonus they had quite a few good restaurants as well nearby.Written November 21, 2019
- This is an amateur company which presents outstanding theatrical productions. I have enjoyed this theatre for over 20 years. Usually there is one drama per year and a play that appeals to the young during the holiday season.Written October 9, 2019
- This park has trails, bridges and lots of fun places to enjoy. Park areas and picnic benches. Rolling hill type areas. Ample parking and even a large area where concerts are conducted during the summers. Easy access to US 31 and hotels, stores & eateries, too.Written November 11, 2019
- Very nice man, and very nice place with lots of great trains. Unfortunately, we visited at a time when they were moving the store to Atlanta, IN and only one small display set up. You could see all the other displays (tables mostly) getting ready to be completed, so we hope to venture back one day. The kids will love it!Written December 5, 2016
- Did a bit of Christmas gift shopping.. impressed by the array of fun artisan made art. Sure found some one of a kind treasures!Written December 11, 2018
- I have been to this market twice and wish could go every week, but we live too far. Our son lives in the area so we will visit as often as we can. It is so enjoyable to walk around. My favorites are the walking waffles(awesome) and the popcorn.Written August 11, 2021
- Spent a fantastic Saturday afternoon here with family. Weather was terrible and I was on crutches, yet it was impossible not to get into the Christmas groove. Next time I get to visit, I will be sure to have room and time to wait in line for the Raclette (melty cheese sandwich). Free garage parking.Written April 11, 2022
- We’ve enjoyed performances at the Palladium and Tarkington, but this was our first visit to The Studio Theater. Located in the same building, it’s very convenient to free parking and in mid-December you can also enjoy the nearby skating rink and shops that surround it. This is an intimate, flexible performance space with seating for 200. We saw “It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play” and it was a wonderful play for the season. It was simply staged as a 1940’s New York radio broadcast with most actors playing multiple roles. Very well done and effective. Seeing the familiar story this way gave me a new appreciation for how well-written it is.Written December 26, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Carmel