- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
24 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- fannie may candy outlet stores offer a vast array of gifts no mattter what season or time of year !!!! pick something out for that special someone you know who deserves an extra special gift !!! they will thank you time and time again for your thoughtfulness . they will truly appreciate how yoou went the distance for them, mom, grandma, aunts , Godmothers all those special ladies your wives too!!!Written December 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good location for a multi-day conference. It was very nice having the hotel attached. The entire facility was clean & staff were friendlyWritten March 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome Beers on Tap, Excellent Staff members that work in this location. I highly recommend this brewery if your in the area.Written April 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a fun Aquatic park for the best price. I would say White Water Canyon in Tinley Park and Centennial in Orland Park are a close race. White Water is the cheaper of the twoWritten November 7, 2018
- This is a nice venue but security need to enforce people to not stand on their chairs on the main floor. It is a safer hazard and they are blocking people behind them.. I paid for box 136 VIP seating it had a barmaid that came to us that was excellent but when the concert started people came and stood on the chairs. I instructed them to move because me and my daughter couldn’t see. If that was enforced it would have been a great experience. They were double checking seating they should have been enforcing keeping your feet on the floorWritten August 5, 2022
- We went to odyssey fund world for a weekend birthday for our daughter. The staff was very friendly and always make sure we had enough food & drinks. However, the place just seemed dirty. The floors in the party rooms were sticky, windows were full of finger prints. Keeping in mind the entire time that this place is full of kids, and it can be hard to keep it clean, just seemed a bit outdated and could use some extra work.Written July 7, 2019
- Such a great place if you like craft beer. Very wide selection of package beer and tap beer to taste. You will spend some time here if you like craft beer!Written March 29, 2022
- Many thanks 🙏 from Murph, Sam, Celest, and Mesha!!! The cold didn’t matter it was awesome!!!! Coming back next month!!! Thanks to Fire, Jake from state farm, Lacey, Fire, and Cain they were wonderful horses!!! Make Jake from state farm famous!!! Yes that beautiful horse eye photo is Jakes eye, he might be an old boy but young eyes he has a galaxy in his eyes!!! WE LOVE ❤️ YOU JAKE!!!! 🐴Written February 15, 2021
- My group of 4 had a blast at Crack The Code! This is the first one any of us have ever done, and the experience did not disappoint. We escaped from Trapped in an Elevator and found it to be a great challenge. Highly recommend the Elevator to anyone looking to solve several logic puzzles with group input. The 4 of us cannot wait to go back and try the other rooms!Written March 4, 2019
- Great place to meet your buddies for a cold beer and tasty food. Service is great and the menu is good too.Written November 11, 2018
- Everything was great here. Got a hookah here and it was delicious!!! I would give more stars if I could. Will be back for a hookah every time I’m in town.Written June 26, 2022
- A quick stop before heading to Hollywood Casino amphitheater for a concert.We got there before it started to get busy. We had over an hour to relax before we had to head to the concert. Maybe employees called off and they were short staffed on a Friday night??? One young man seemed very slow or very new to the job. It took forever to get beverages. We didn't let the waiter leave by just dropping off our drinks. We said take our orders as we know what we want. I got my chicken sandwich. Had to ask about my cheese sticks. My friend's steak was well done and he wanted it rare. Delayed him getting his food back.The manager or cook came out to see what the problem was. I was finished eating while my friend had to sit. Dessert was offered as a courtesy but we didn't need dessert. Not going back there on a concert night for sure.Written June 4, 2019
A multitude of waxing services that will suit what you need. We have a fresh and clean, highly regimented sanitized environment, offering superb waxing and relaxing facials, all under our “safety-first” guidelines.
Written October 28, 2019
- The talented people giving the massages are just great. You not only receive the best foot massage ever but they also work on your arms, neck and head. The prices are so reasonable you will want to come back often.Written June 7, 2019
- Extremely poor customer service - I have been coming to this location weekly for a 2 hour appointment for over 10 years. My therapist was good. People at the front desk are not competent. Customer service was terrible and I will no longer patronize this location. There are no appointment times available and yet they continue to charge the monthly fee. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.Written September 14, 2021