- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
54 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 54
What travelers are saying
- Nice shopping mall ! Very good place for shopping ,I have been this mall many times for many years .And it is getting better and better every year!During 2020 to 2022 due to Covid , not many people went here .Now ,people coming back this year .I did my holiday shopping here .What a good place for shopping!Written January 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a great place for kids and adults. A wonderful park in the middle of the Chicago Metro area. Really great for walkingWritten June 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Going to a Boomers game is fun for all ages. They have food, drinks, and merchandise available. Each seat has a cup holder in front of it. They also have seats in the lawn area which is perfect for kids who can’t sit through a whole baseball game and want to run around. Throughout the game they have different activities and contests to keep the whole family entertained. There’s a decent selection of food and drink. We went to get a slice of pizza in the 6th inning and they were out, so if there is a food you really want I recommend getting it as soon as you can so they don’t sell out. I would also recommend sitting along 3rd base because the sun could be in your eyes depending on what time of day you go at the first base line. You can buy tickets online and they always have fun theme nights, sometimes with giveaways for the first however many people or fireworks.Written August 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting variety of random art. Nice break from busy trip. Difficult to find using both google maps and WazeWritten December 22, 2019
- Besides your traditional book and media offerings, The library offers meeting rooms, workshops, and talks by great resources. Great programming!Written February 17, 2020
- Nice Native American cultural center and art gallery, with a number of art pieces for sale. The owners are also very supportive of the community, hosting the summer farmer's market in their parking lots on Friday morning, show casing local artists, and allowing local non-profit organizations to hold events, usually upstairs.Written August 4, 2019
- Always a somewhat mysterious medical practice, the museum covers the people, discovery and devices that made anesthesiology the field that makes possible daily miracles of surgical care. The museum is probably the world's best and the staff knowledgable and passionate. It's a small collection but every item has a fascinating story behind itWritten December 20, 2018
- Fantastic home and studio tour in Schaumberg. Hard to believe these buildings were built in 1938 and are still in incredible condition. Well worth the trip out to the suburbs or a great place to go during a long layover at O'Hare. The history of the house is fascinating and the grounds are gorgeous!Written September 23, 2022
- Great Clues and lots of laughs from my crew Can’t wait to go back and try the next one! Thor was the best game master.Written January 22, 2023
- We loved this event, a family of six with small children. It was wonderfully entertaining for us all and a great value for us as a family. Will do it again for sure!Written January 18, 2023
- I took my mom and 1.5 y/o daughter here and it was just perfect. It was their first time in the Midwest and coming here was the very last stop of our trip.
First and foremost, the parking situation is a tad confusing as you have to park in a small parking lot and walk thru a trail to get to the farm (the trail of which I didn’t see at first because of the trees) but needless to say, when we got to the property it was just so beautiful.
They really preserve the history of this 1880s German farm. There’s a cute shop with goodies for the kids to eat, play with, and learn from. Everyone that works/volunteers there is truly passionate about this farm and it’s rich history.
It is NOT a petting zoo but my daughter has a blast seeing chickens, pigs, and cows/steer for the first time. There is also a house on the property where they preserve everything from that time period so you really step back in time when you enter the house.
This place was just so beautiful and charming. It’s free to park and free admission. I’d highly recommend stopping by for an hour or so whether you have a kid or not.Written August 12, 2022
- New restaurant/bar next to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg. Great selection of local beer. Food was good. A bit pricey but then again, it's in Schaumburg so it was expected. Nice outdoor area. Great place to hang out on a summer night.Written July 19, 2019
- It's a nice place to see the art and the gallery represents a variety of artists. The staff is very nice and informative and doesn't pressure you to buy anything. It's kinda pricey for me but maybe OK for other people.Written September 20, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Schaumburg
Schaumburg Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 9:22 PM|