- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Even after several devious visits, I was still awestruck by the magnificence of this gem during my latest visit. Its power and beauty never fail to amaze and the ordinary slow moving waters of the river that suddenly turns into the spectacularly powerful Menchum Falls is a monumental testament to Nature's omnipotence. I simply cannot understand why the location is so unkempt and the touristic potential so woefully unappreciated and undeveloped .Written August 16, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Bamenda Rind Road offers a huge variety of scenery, from farming and fresh produce, waiting for herds of cattle to cross the road, mountains and plains, waterfalls and many interesting modes of transportation and things being transported. The road itself, however, is a challenging experience. It has good pavement in some areas, rough pavement in others and unpaved through some areas. Expect a bumpy ride. Check ahead, because the road might not be passable in places. It's an excellent adventure for hardy travelers!Written August 9, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited to speak with local beekeeper. The way in is amazing from Ndop. Up a steep and winding road then through the sacred forest-hopefully untouched by loggers since the people settled there. The town itself is perched on the side of the mountain. The roads were under construction and we took a detour along the side of a canyon that was hair-raising. Stayed in a hotel that was bare bones basic but adequate. Handicrafts available nearby. I bought a burden basket (back-pack) exquistly made, from someone walking along the road. Our journey continued on a better road towards Kumbo. These roads are not appearing on google!Written November 26, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Northwest Region
- These places are best for nature & parks in Northwest Region:See more nature & parks in Northwest Region on Tripadvisor