- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Where else can a people celebrate their tradition and culture? If not in their beautiful and culturally enriched palace. Palace celebrations are life time moments which I am fortunate to have had many.Written May 24, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Bamenda Rind Road offers a huge variety of scenery, from farming and fresh produce, waiting for herds of cattle to cross the road, mountains and plains, waterfalls and many interesting modes of transportation and things being transported. The road itself, however, is a challenging experience. It has good pavement in some areas, rough pavement in others and unpaved through some areas. Expect a bumpy ride. Check ahead, because the road might not be passable in places. It's an excellent adventure for hardy travelers!Written August 9, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This church is the hub of catholic life in the region. Guests are welcomed very friendly. In front of the church there is a wonderful small café where you can get a nice breakfast.
Behind the cathedral there is a cemetery and a school. This is a nice place to visit in Kumbo.Written July 7, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Northwest Region
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Northwest Region:See more sights & landmarks in Northwest Region on Tripadvisor