- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- My wife and I spent this past weekend in Galena. As we were there for a relaxing getaway, massages were a must! After reading the reviews I absolutely wanted to give Gerald our business and he did not disappoint! His work on neck shoulders and feet were so helpful and he even put aloe infused socks on us afterwards. He was extremely professional, explained his process, and was 100% prepared with everything needed to provide us quality massages in our suite. It was also very interesting to talk to him. His life experiences are impressive and inspiring and he was a pleasure to talk to. Do not hesitate to give Gerald your business!Written November 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I had a couples massage for his birthday at the spa and the entire staff was friendly and welcoming. Our massage therapists, Torie and Victoria, removed knots and kinks we didn't know we had. They also gave us tips and product suggestions on how to reduce pressure in problem areas they noticed during the massage. The sweets afterward were bonuses.Written November 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family's recent visit to Galena had skiing for the kids and my husband, and a bit of spa-therapy in store for me. Having only been to the area once before, I read the reviews for RestorationSpirit and booked the two-hour 'Stress Elimination' Therapeutic Treatment, which is perfectly named. The two-hour journey to complete relaxation included the literal melting away of various stress lumps and bumps as well as a total rebalance of my whole self—spirit and body. An incredible mind/body experience that left me revived, refreshed, and reset. Will definitely be back!Written March 1, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After a long absence of self care due to Covid, I finally secured the coveted appointment with massage therapy genius Theresa Young at Sacred Sole. I chose the full 100 minute package. After traveling the world, I share with you truly that she is the most talented intuitive healer I have ever experienced. She is knowledgeable about all things body. She finds triggerpoints as though they were beacons and makes them go away. She is very careful about safety protocols and respectful of all preferences. She has added so many added benefits to a basic massage, I had trouble choosing from the array of sound, light, aromatherapy, and other incredible offerings. I have been going to her for self care Since 2016. She is phenomenal and a beautiful person inside and out. Do not miss the chance to experience her gifts.Written July 21, 2021
- My friend and I both had hour long massages. I had Dennis. He was great! The facilities were very nice. We stayed at the hotel so received a discount. Would definitely go back again.Written March 11, 2021
- My boyfriend and I scheduled massages for my birthday at A Clover on Main. We found them through Spafinder.com. My masseur talked through pretty much the entire session, which is okay, but not overly relaxing. My boyfriend's masseuse did not talk, which he loved.
I would advise anyone that is looking at making an appointment here that you have to be ready for some stairs. We parked on the 3rd floor in order to avoid them, but had go down to the 2nd floor for our massages, then the 1st floor to pay, and finally back up to the 3rd floor to leave. Parking can be tricky here too!Written January 6, 2014
- I have never in my life been that relaxed-----Phenomenal!Written January 5, 2012
- Great people. Melissa is wonderful to work with. I always come out from there refreshed and relaxed. Never miss an opportunity to enjoy the great services there.Written December 1, 2021
- My grandma, sister, and I had the best experience at Galena medspa. Melissa was so accommodating, she text me after hours to help me book my grandmas appointment. Once we arrived, the atmosphere was so calming. Gerry takes care of each client holistically to ensure you are relaxed. He teaches you relaxation techniques to utilize at home. Melissa was wonderful at listening to my concerns, explaining products, and giving recommendations. I cannot wait to go back to book an IV therapy appointment to try it out. Your business is beautiful. Thank you for a very relaxing day.Written August 28, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Galena
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Galena:See more spas & wellness for couples in Galena on Tripadvisor